Anyone ever use/ buy anything or heard reviews about monarch

This forum is for discussing hunting and collecting US and Canadian circulation Silver Bullion Coins, other types of minted bullion, and other types of precious and base metal investments other than Bullion Pennies and Nickels.

Please Note: These articles are to inform your thinking, not lead it. Only you can decide the best place for your money, and any decision you make will put your money at risk. Information or data included here may have already been overtaken by events – and must be verified elsewhere – should you choose to act on it.

Anyone ever use/ buy anything or heard reviews about monarch

Postby misteroman » Thu Nov 06, 2014 5:39 pm

Looking to place an order for some 90% and they seem to have the best prices. Anyone ever use them vefore?
Thanks ahead of time
D
misteroman
Too Busy Posting to Hoard Anything Else

Re: Anyone ever use/ buy anything or heard reviews about mon

Postby natsb88 » Thu Nov 06, 2014 8:02 pm

Never bought 90% from them, but I have ordered their own Monarch products numerous times. Mostly back in 2009-2010 but one sizable order last year. Never had any problems.
natsb88

Postby silverstacker » Thu Nov 06, 2014 8:52 pm

I've used them a few times and it's been a great business transaction each time. No problems here.
“The Bitterness of Poor Quality Lingers Long after the Sweetness of Low Price is forgotten”
silverstacker
Penny Hoarding Member

Postby Mr Paradise » Sat Nov 08, 2014 7:35 am

Ditto

Good people, good products and they've tweaked their prices and become very competitive.
Mr Paradise
Penny Sorter Member

Postby Recyclersteve » Sat Nov 08, 2014 11:27 pm

I'm not going to say anything negative about Monarch specifically, but offer more of a comment about conditions overall right now. Merit Financial and Hannes Tulving were two high profile companies who recently went out of business. Lots of people have to be hurting with the recent collapse in metals prices. So I wouldn't be at all surprised if there were others that went out of business. Since they want you to pay them upfront, I wouldn't be that comfortable buying from an out of state dealer like this. I'd Be more comfortable buying from a local dealer where it is a cash and carry transaction. A side benefit is that it may be a more anonymous transaction.
Former stock broker w/ ~20 yrs. at one company. Spoke with 100k+ people and traded a lot (long, short, options, margin, extended hours, etc.).

Please note that ANY stocks I discuss, no matter how compelling, carry risk- sometimes substantial. If not prepared to buy it multiple times in modest amounts without going overboard (assuming nothing really wrong with the company), you need to learn more about the market and managing risk. Also, please research covered calls (options) as well.
Recyclersteve

Return to Silver Bullion, Gold, & other Bullion Metals