Jack Ma defends Alibaba amid fakes row

This forum is for discussing hunting and collecting US and Canadian circulation Silver Bullion Coins, other types of minted bullion, and other types of precious and base metal investments other than Bullion Pennies and Nickels.

Please Note: These articles are to inform your thinking, not lead it. Only you can decide the best place for your money, and any decision you make will put your money at risk. Information or data included here may have already been overtaken by events – and must be verified elsewhere – should you choose to act on it.

Jack Ma defends Alibaba amid fakes row

Postby neilgin1 » Tue Feb 03, 2015 8:09 am

Hey gang,
rather than burn bandwidth, i'm just going to post up the URL. I thought the article rather funny....ha ha funny, kind of like that line in "Casablanca"......that Claude Rains line about "gambling?!?" (help me remember)

the article mentioned nothing about the counterfeit ASE's, I saw offered on that website. In fact, it was alibaba, that scared me off of ASES. Not entirely, because the rolls I bought AFTER I saw this were the PCGS, and the NGC slabbed variety...they call them "early release", or something like that. (morning coffee, and i'm too lazy to open the safe)

I know I paid up a wee bit, but to me, its money well spent, for the security of knowing that this fine American silver coin is the real deal. I didn't crack the slab, just stacked 'em. (I want to start another thread on my newest favorite mint)

I miss this website, and you guys.

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/jack-ma-d ... nance.html

much regards, neil
neilgin1
Post Hoarder

Return to Silver Bullion, Gold, & other Bullion Metals