China Uses Gold To Pursue Global Power

This forum is for discussing hunting and collecting US and Canadian circulation Silver Bullion Coins, other types of minted bullion, and other types of precious and base metal investments other than Bullion Pennies and Nickels.

Please Note: These articles are to inform your thinking, not lead it. Only you can decide the best place for your money, and any decision you make will put your money at risk. Information or data included here may have already been overtaken by events – and must be verified elsewhere – should you choose to act on it.

China Uses Gold To Pursue Global Power

Postby Copper Catcher » Thu Apr 30, 2015 8:59 am

http://seekingalpha.com/article/3102936 ... obal-power

Once China releases the fact of how much physical gold they are actually holding, this will shock the financial markets, and they will have to be included as part of the SDRs. This will be a knockout blow to the US dollar. We will all soon be waving bye, bye and the US dollar will no longer have world reserve status.

At this point, the US is still able to give the illusion that it is the tallest midget in the room, but not much longer!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NygEEH4jkho
Copper Catcher
Too Busy Posting to Hoard Anything Else

Re: China Uses Gold To Pursue Global Power

Postby everything » Tue May 05, 2015 9:34 pm

I think as easily as someone on the street can ruin their credit score, that's where the U.S. be headed, just need to let the debt pile higher, don't think gold will have anything to do with it, financial ineptitude is so simple. The question remains, how will the eventual default come down. China is just secretive and power hungry, just like many ordinary folk. Some gold bugs would say the dollar would be the last to fall, but I believe countries like China know a slow wind down is the only way they'll survive a bust that big.
everything
Penny Hoarding Member

Re: China Uses Gold To Pursue Global Power

Postby Shazbot57 » Sun May 10, 2015 6:17 pm

everything wrote:I think as easily as someone on the street can ruin their credit score, that's where the U.S. be headed, just need to let the debt pile higher, don't think gold will have anything to do with it, financial ineptitude is so simple. The question remains, how will the eventual default come down. China is just secretive and power hungry, just like many ordinary folk. Some gold bugs would say the dollar would be the last to fall, but I believe countries like China know a slow wind down is the only way they'll survive a bust that big.

Everything - I think you summed it up with one word in your post - "be headed", but maybe it should be "beheaded"! :o
Shazbot57
Penny Collector Member

Return to Silver Bullion, Gold, & other Bullion Metals