Public Enemy NUMBER ONE for the American stacker.

This forum is for discussing hunting and collecting US and Canadian circulation Silver Bullion Coins, other types of minted bullion, and other types of precious and base metal investments other than Bullion Pennies and Nickels.

Please Note: These articles are to inform your thinking, not lead it. Only you can decide the best place for your money, and any decision you make will put your money at risk. Information or data included here may have already been overtaken by events – and must be verified elsewhere – should you choose to act on it.

Public Enemy NUMBER ONE for the American stacker.

Postby neilgin1 » Mon Jun 01, 2015 4:18 pm

guys, I found this 60 minutes segment on Jack Ma, founder of Alibaba.

I want to comment, but i'll stay my keyboard.....we all know what this guy's "website" has done to the trade of PM's.

after comment: the guy is likable, he IS a capitalist, a smart one. at the 16:00 mark, they talk about fake products, he gives good lip service to this, says its a "cancer" and it will "kill the company", but then says basically, "what can I do?"

so maybe he's just a useful tool for heavens knows who. tell ya what though, that segment left me feeling really uneasy about the future of our Nation.
neilgin1
Post Hoarder

Re: Public Enemy NUMBER ONE for the American stacker.

Postby silverstacker » Tue Jun 02, 2015 9:44 am

Neil, thanks for postings but I will watch later. I was at my LCS for some art bar searching after my Fake PAMP find and they told me they just came across their first fake ASE. Identical in size and in weight and die was perfect. The feel and the sound didn't seem right. The half monster box was sent to assay and it came back fake. Seller, allowed this to happen so LCS and I are unsure if he was scammed or he was doing the scamming. Sounds like he was scammed.

Moral of the story!!! ASE fakes are almost perfect now. Watch out....

Makes me sick
“The Bitterness of Poor Quality Lingers Long after the Sweetness of Low Price is forgotten”
silverstacker
Penny Hoarding Member

Return to Silver Bullion, Gold, & other Bullion Metals