"......more than they fear the grave."

This forum is for discussing hunting and collecting US and Canadian circulation Silver Bullion Coins, other types of minted bullion, and other types of precious and base metal investments other than Bullion Pennies and Nickels.

Please Note: These articles are to inform your thinking, not lead it. Only you can decide the best place for your money, and any decision you make will put your money at risk. Information or data included here may have already been overtaken by events – and must be verified elsewhere – should you choose to act on it.

"......more than they fear the grave."

Postby neilgin1 » Mon Jul 13, 2015 3:47 am

"And our friend Charles Savoie has just about had it with the mainstream mockingbird narrative that all is well behind the scenes. It is not. Charles sent us a great post from the blog at Perth Mint which we will post below, along with a few choice words of his own.

Charles writes:

This is so tedious. Mint shortages are caused only by blank shortages you say. You know how long this has been going on? In any natural market, manufacturing capacity adjusts to enable transformation of raw material into finished product so that demand is matched with supply. Absolutely there is a shortage of raw material silver. If the housing market were booming, and the timber was available for conversion into lumber but sawmills were of inadequate capacity, the market would add sawmill capacity. Silver blanks are no different in that sense than lumber. There is a silver shortage which is why Dow Chemical, Du Pont, Ferro Corporation and Tiffany & Co. recently abandoned their long term memberships in the Silver Users Association. They hope to sidestep scandal when the blowup transpires. The short profile in COMEX silver is a billboard that someone fears a higher silver price more than they fear the grave."

I don't even feel like commenting, i'm just disgusted, because I KNOW, that when these criminals are finally undone, they'll just weasel out of any accountability, as they did in 2008, when they extorted the American people for that first $700 billion from their lapdog accomplice Paulson.....i'll shut up now, here's the URL for the whole article:
http://sgtreport.com/2015/07/absolutely ... ore-394241

(I used to laugh a lot more)
neilgin1
Post Hoarder

Re: "......more than they fear the grave."

Postby InfleXion » Mon Jul 13, 2015 7:30 pm

To be objective, I've read (not independently verified) that the US mint uses a different purity than the industry standard and thus has to order custom blanks which could explain why they are unable to keep up with demand, having 2 angles of supply chain to deal with. However, I don't know of anyone who is more on the ball than Charles Savoie, and I put a lot of stock in what he says even though I am aware it's not a good idea to take anyone as gospel.

With China set to be doing their own gold price fixing by the end of the year with physical metal, I think the days of COMEX/London price control are numbered as it is. Even if they are never prosecuted, boy it would make my day if they at least had the rug pulled out from under them. Were I not already an established stacker, I would be doing my best to get my core position intact at current prices before the physical market calls their bluff.
Silver: the Rodney Dangerfield of precious metals.

If it's printed on a piece of paper it's worth the paper it's printed on.
If it's a digital asset it's worth the electrons in cyberspace.
InfleXion
Penny Hoarding Member

Postby Cu Penny Hoarder » Sat Jul 18, 2015 8:59 am

Just noise. These lower prices are a true gift for those who have extra cash available.

Unfortunately, many will capitulate before the prices begin to rise again.
Time is precious, stop wasting it.
Cu Penny Hoarder
Post Hoarder

Postby beauanderos » Sat Jul 18, 2015 9:34 am

Cu Penny Hoarder wrote:Just noise. These lower prices are a true gift for those who have extra cash available.

That's what "they" are hoping for. A few of us little guys who remain strong hands, can siphon away a bit from those
less fortunate due to hardship... while the Big Money (BM's ?) hoover off the rest. I'm still buying whenever I can... but the
emergency fund is drawing perilously low. "C'mon, payday... c'mon!" 8-)
The Hand of God moves WorldsImage
beauanderos
Too Busy Posting to Hoard Anything Else

Postby Cu Penny Hoarder » Sat Jul 18, 2015 5:19 pm

beauanderos wrote:
Cu Penny Hoarder wrote:Just noise. These lower prices are a true gift for those who have extra cash available.

That's what "they" are hoping for. A few of us little guys who remain strong hands, can siphon away a bit from those
less fortunate due to hardship... while the Big Money (BM's ?) hoover off the rest. I'm still buying whenever I can... but the
emergency fund is drawing perilously low. "C'mon, payday... c'mon!" 8-)

The only Ag I've ever let go were a few BU 1921 Morgan's because Apmex buy price was too hard to resist. I've also sold a few 1oz Au coins to get over some rough spots in my life, but happy to say 95% of my original stack is still intact. I still accumulate whenever possible. At $10-12 Ag and $1000 Au... I will be backing up the truck. :mrgreen:
Time is precious, stop wasting it.
Cu Penny Hoarder
Post Hoarder

Return to Silver Bullion, Gold, & other Bullion Metals