Still in the penalty box.

This forum is for discussing hunting and collecting US and Canadian circulation Silver Bullion Coins, other types of minted bullion, and other types of precious and base metal investments other than Bullion Pennies and Nickels.

Please Note: These articles are to inform your thinking, not lead it. Only you can decide the best place for your money, and any decision you make will put your money at risk. Information or data included here may have already been overtaken by events – and must be verified elsewhere – should you choose to act on it.

Still in the penalty box.

Postby neilgin1 » Wed Aug 05, 2015 1:54 am

technically, I have benched myself, in the penalty box, for implicit breaking of the rules, which is NO PWI. (Posting While Intoxciated)

on Sat Morn at 0145 AM until now Wed Morn at 0130 hours, I have been very intoxicated. NOT any of the REAL BAD stuff, a small band of white criminals with baking skills dropped by in the wee hours, with small baked goods, I was hungry, they were good, I ate and was inadvertently poisoned, though this kind of altered state, only achieved by being "lied" (a lie of omission is a lie, hence NOT telling me that muffins and brownies are "Laced" is exactly the same as DENYING they were "laced"..

"so what are you doing posting then?"....you might ask, and rightfully so. But i'm not posting.....oh no.

oh no. I am.....just checking in.....not "posting", just checking in, and saying "i'm okay", I haven't gone mental nor sub mental, hygiene is being maintained, but I cant stop eating these muffins and brownies, the white criminals KNEW that when they HOOKED me, but I was ready to be hooked, because my neighbors an I had stood in the dusk and watched some kind of freaky early darkness space/air exercise in the night skys......air platforms going slow, with unblinking lights @ 5-10 k high as well as air platforms @50-70 k ripping along at 2 k mph plus....3 hours long....figured the news is so bad now, even my in rural hideout, over my head , air platforms.....on night exercises......ahhhh, why not stay baked for a spell? so just checking in, not posting...n
neilgin1
Post Hoarder

Re: Still in the penalty box.

Postby InfleXion » Wed Aug 05, 2015 3:09 am

Not much of a penalty box if you still get to play :lol: Those baked goods can be a vicious cycle though once the munchies set in. I hope you didn't eat too much, but if it's been days already I suspect that's what happened. If you still have any left, I recommend NOT eating any more! You don't want to overload your body's ability to process things.

I myself was apparently poisoned a couple weeks ago... friend's girlfriend accidentally broke a mercury thermometer in the pan she was using to make breakfast. I'm not sure how it got mixed in with the food and the glass didn't, or how she knew about it but didn't prevent it. I didn't want to ask how that could possibly happen, or why I didn't hear about it for a whole week. My consolation is that it was a most delicious home made chicken fried steak and gravy with eggs. At least it looks like that isn't enough mercury to do any serious damage, and yet my body is telling me something doesn't seem right this week. Staying up too late could be a factor, and diet, but I think you've got me beat on those!
Silver: the Rodney Dangerfield of precious metals.

If it's printed on a piece of paper it's worth the paper it's printed on.
If it's a digital asset it's worth the electrons in cyberspace.
InfleXion
Penny Hoarding Member

Postby franklin » Wed Aug 05, 2015 7:07 am

I don't post much but I do check in quite frequently and reading about someone's acid trips and midnight postings-while-high on the Silver Bullion, Gold & other Bullion Metals isn't one of the reasons I do so. It happens to some people; I realize that. But why keep a running soliloquy a couple of days later about putting yourself in time out?
franklin
Penny Collector Member

Postby IdahoCopper » Wed Aug 05, 2015 8:38 am

Google: chelate metals from body,.... you need to get that mercury out before you get mad as a hatter.
- - - -
IdahoCopper
Post Hoarder

Postby silverflake » Wed Aug 05, 2015 9:37 am

Neil buddy, apparently that addiction to PM's wasn't as strong as those 'laced baked products'. Be smart friend. Get clean soon. Toss your cookies....out of the penalty box to avoid temptation.

On a similar penalty box note, am told that in the 1970's Guy Lafleur of the Montreal Canadiens would light up a cigarette now and again from the the confines of the penalty box while he sat for 2 minutes. But no baked goods for him.

Continue to stack, even while consuming mind altering pastries.
silverflake
Penny Hoarding Member

Postby beauanderos » Wed Aug 05, 2015 9:38 am

InfleXion wrote:Not much of a penalty box if you still get to play :lol: Those baked goods can be a vicious cycle though once the munchies set in. I hope you didn't eat too much, but if it's been days already I suspect that's what happened. If you still have any left, I recommend NOT eating any more! You don't want to overload your body's ability to process things.

I myself was apparently poisoned a couple weeks ago... friend's girlfriend accidentally broke a mercury thermometer in the pan she was using to make breakfast. I'm not sure how it got mixed in with the food and the glass didn't, or how she knew about it but didn't prevent it. I didn't want to ask how that could possibly happen, or why I didn't hear about it for a whole week. My consolation is that it was a most delicious home made chicken fried steak and gravy with eggs. At least it looks like that isn't enough mercury to do any serious damage, and yet my body is telling me something doesn't seem right this week. Staying up too late could be a factor, and diet, but I think you've got me beat on those!

how's your temperature? :lol:
The Hand of God moves WorldsImage
beauanderos
Too Busy Posting to Hoard Anything Else

Postby InfleXion » Wed Aug 05, 2015 11:16 am

IdahoCopper wrote:Google: chelate metals from body,.... you need to get that mercury out before you get mad as a hatter.

Thanks for the heads up. Looks like it's time to eat up the rest of the cilantro in my fridge. Will probably pick up a heavy metal cleanse from the suppliment store too.
Silver: the Rodney Dangerfield of precious metals.

If it's printed on a piece of paper it's worth the paper it's printed on.
If it's a digital asset it's worth the electrons in cyberspace.
InfleXion
Penny Hoarding Member

Postby aloneibreak » Wed Aug 05, 2015 1:08 pm

neilgin1 wrote:technically, I have benched myself, in the penalty box, for implicit breaking of the rules, which is NO PWI. (Posting While Intoxciated)

on Sat Morn at 0145 AM until now Wed Morn at 0130 hours, I have been very intoxicated. NOT any of the REAL BAD stuff, a small band of white criminals with baking skills dropped by in the wee hours, with small baked goods, I was hungry, they were good, I ate and was inadvertently poisoned, though this kind of altered state, only achieved by being "lied" (a lie of omission is a lie, hence NOT telling me that muffins and brownies are "Laced" is exactly the same as DENYING they were "laced"..

"so what are you doing posting then?"....you might ask, and rightfully so. But i'm not posting.....oh no.

oh no. I am.....just checking in.....not "posting", just checking in, and saying "i'm okay", I haven't gone mental nor sub mental, hygiene is being maintained, but I cant stop eating these muffins and brownies, the white criminals KNEW that when they HOOKED me, but I was ready to be hooked, because my neighbors an I had stood in the dusk and watched some kind of freaky early darkness space/air exercise in the night skys......air platforms going slow, with unblinking lights @ 5-10 k high as well as air platforms @50-70 k ripping along at 2 k mph plus....3 hours long....figured the news is so bad now, even my in rural hideout, over my head , air platforms.....on night exercises......ahhhh, why not stay baked for a spell? so just checking in, not posting...n

was gonna tell you to find new "friends" neil , but hopefully you're being the coyote you always say you are

loose lips sink ships

it'd be a shame to blab too much to the neighbors and lose your head and/or stash...

just a thought - but then again I may be overly paranoid

:lol:
My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government.

Thomas Jefferson
aloneibreak
Post Hoarder

Postby neilgin1 » Thu Aug 06, 2015 7:27 pm

aloneibreak wrote:was gonna tell you to find new "friends" neil , but hopefully you're being the coyote you always say you are

loose lips sink ships

it'd be a shame to blab too much to the neighbors and lose your head and/or stash...

just a thought - but then again I may be overly paranoid

:lol:

let me say this; no felonies are being committed.

any frivolities conducted are on the down down low.

these bakers are fellow coyotes, no money is changing hands, i'm loved, but I am an ALONE loved coyote, so my fellow coyotes are sending me love, that's all. ....and since this is the only forum I post at, I thought i'd just have a little fun, i'm not THAT trashed.

just enough so that the really hard personal life I got going on now....isn't so hard. And the "hard" part doesn't really involve me, involves the very few family I got left...they're just going thru hell, and there isn't a thing I can do to help. I call, I comfort, I send money(what little bit I can spare, even to the point it hurts) I listen, send silent little prayers of compassion, and I just wanted a little sail to the "isle of the lotus eaters", before fall and winter hits, and things get ugly.

this is the calm before the storm.

May God protect you all, n.
neilgin1
Post Hoarder

Return to Silver Bullion, Gold, & other Bullion Metals