Lost and Found

This forum is for discussing hunting and collecting US and Canadian circulation Silver Bullion Coins, other types of minted bullion, and other types of precious and base metal investments other than Bullion Pennies and Nickels.

Please Note: These articles are to inform your thinking, not lead it. Only you can decide the best place for your money, and any decision you make will put your money at risk. Information or data included here may have already been overtaken by events – and must be verified elsewhere – should you choose to act on it.

Lost and Found

Postby beauanderos » Tue Aug 18, 2015 8:25 pm

It's been a good (make that bad) five years, probably more, since I last saw my roll of these babies :mrgreen:
Bought them when gold was $600 an ounce, so that should give you a clue :?

Thought I had misplaced them for good, but I had just put them in a good place that I missed.

The Hand of God moves WorldsImage
beauanderos
Too Busy Posting to Hoard Anything Else

Re: Lost and Found

Postby silverstacker » Tue Aug 18, 2015 8:27 pm

beauanderos wrote:It's been a good (make that bad) five years, probably more, since I last saw my roll of these babies :mrgreen:
Bought them when gold was $600 an ounce, so that should give you a clue :?

Thought I had misplaced them for good, but I had just put them in a good place that I missed.

Nice find Ray :thumbup:

If only I could get those 80's songs out of my head
“The Bitterness of Poor Quality Lingers Long after the Sweetness of Low Price is forgotten”
silverstacker
Penny Hoarding Member

Postby ScottyTX » Tue Aug 18, 2015 8:30 pm

I'm most likely moving in the nest 6-8 months and hope to God I can find a few things that have slipped through the cracks over the years..... Would love to stumble onto a roll of those babies those Ray! Don't you just love hiding stuff from yourself :)
"Against logic there is no armor like ignorance. "
Laurence J. Peter
ScottyTX
1000+ Penny Miser Member

Postby beauanderos » Tue Aug 18, 2015 9:19 pm

ScottyTX wrote:I'm most likely moving in the nest 6-8 months and hope to God I can find a few things that have slipped through the cracks over the years..... Would love to stumble onto a roll of those babies those Ray! Don't you just love hiding stuff from yourself :)

Just wish I coulda found them prior to April 2011...though with the dreams of greed that were infecting everyone back then, I no doubt would have foolishly hung onto them for dear life. :roll: :lol:
beauanderos

Postby johnbrickner » Wed Aug 19, 2015 4:16 am

A whole roll! Wow, I have but one and whenever I pull it out to look at it I feel rich. I can only imagine what having a roll would make you feel.
johnbrickner
Post Hoarder

Postby silverstacker » Wed Aug 19, 2015 9:42 am

Ray, do you need a 240lb Swedish maid to help clean your house :D
“The Bitterness of Poor Quality Lingers Long after the Sweetness of Low Price is forgotten”
silverstacker
Penny Hoarding Member

Postby beauanderos » Wed Aug 19, 2015 10:05 am

silverstacker wrote:Ray, do you need a 240lb Swedish maid to help clean your house :D

Actually, I do. Offer accepted :lol: "I just fed him burgers and fries until he went Mama Cass, and boy did I clean up after that!"
beauanderos

Postby silverstacker » Wed Aug 19, 2015 8:56 pm

beauanderos wrote:
silverstacker wrote:Ray, do you need a 240lb Swedish maid to help clean your house :D

Actually, I do. Offer accepted :lol: "I just fed him burgers and fries until he went Mama Cass, and boy did I clean up after that!"

:lol:
silverstacker
Penny Hoarding Member

Postby fansubs_ca » Thu Aug 20, 2015 1:29 am

beauanderos wrote:Image

I've had that problem even when I was young so I'm used to it by now...
(Except the 80s music lyrics...I'm not that musical... ;) )

However I do know where all my gold is, of course I don't have that much:

-a 1 Ounce Maple Leaf (Bought for $422.06 U.S. in 1994.)
-a 1/10th ounce maple leaf (Got in trade for a camera I got as a prize at work, in 1990 I think.)
-2 2.5g bars (one from 2008, one I think from sometime in the late 80s)
-1 1g bar (bought in 2008)
-Various gold plated connectors and adapters like my purchase from a few weeks ago. ;)

I have a bit more in silver but that would take a bit longer to inventory since it includes
small stuff down to old dimes I'd either bought or found in circulation, I know where it
is, just not (exactly) how much.
fansubs_ca
Penny Hoarding Member

Return to Silver Bullion, Gold, & other Bullion Metals