Excellent Teaching Video for Newbies

This forum is for discussing hunting and collecting US and Canadian circulation Silver Bullion Coins, other types of minted bullion, and other types of precious and base metal investments other than Bullion Pennies and Nickels.

Please Note: These articles are to inform your thinking, not lead it. Only you can decide the best place for your money, and any decision you make will put your money at risk. Information or data included here may have already been overtaken by events – and must be verified elsewhere – should you choose to act on it.

Excellent Teaching Video for Newbies

Postby beauanderos » Sun Aug 23, 2015 6:07 pm

The Hand of God moves WorldsImage
beauanderos
Too Busy Posting to Hoard Anything Else

Re: Excellent Teaching Video for Newbies

Postby beauanderos » Sun Aug 23, 2015 6:37 pm

this was produced in March of 2014. Common hearsay alleges that one percent or less holds precious metals. If total views of this video are any indication
then it is way less than that... I was the 40,641st to watch this... out of a population of approx 330,000,000? Image
The Hand of God moves WorldsImage
beauanderos
Too Busy Posting to Hoard Anything Else

Postby silverstacker » Sun Aug 23, 2015 9:26 pm

Good one Ray :thumbup:
“The Bitterness of Poor Quality Lingers Long after the Sweetness of Low Price is forgotten”
silverstacker
Penny Hoarding Member

Postby neilgin1 » Sun Aug 23, 2015 10:17 pm

beauanderos wrote:this was produced in March of 2014. Common hearsay alleges that one percent or less holds precious metals. If total views of this video are any indication
then it is way less than that... I was the 40,641st to watch this... out of a population of approx 330,000,000? Image

less than 1%?!

oh no. this is all going to get really messy. I thought it was like 3%, which is bad enough.

lets post later on alternative "money" (currency is different, imo)

i'm going to do a separate post, Asia is opening mind blowingly BAD........its now 2315 hours Sunday night, and Shanghai is down 8%, the Nikkei down over 3%.
neilgin1
Post Hoarder

Return to Silver Bullion, Gold, & other Bullion Metals