Stupid Ebay Listings

This forum is for discussing hunting and collecting US and Canadian circulation Silver Bullion Coins, other types of minted bullion, and other types of precious and base metal investments other than Bullion Pennies and Nickels.

Please Note: These articles are to inform your thinking, not lead it. Only you can decide the best place for your money, and any decision you make will put your money at risk. Information or data included here may have already been overtaken by events – and must be verified elsewhere – should you choose to act on it.

Stupid Ebay Listings

Postby beauanderos » Sat Sep 12, 2015 5:14 pm

The Hand of God moves WorldsImage
beauanderos
Too Busy Posting to Hoard Anything Else

Re: Stupid Ebay Listings

Postby daviscfad » Sat Sep 12, 2015 8:57 pm

Premiums are getting ridiculous :roll:
Spencer Davis

Learning, Turning, & Earning

inquiring minds want to know!

Old Feedback Thread
daviscfad
Super Post Hoarder

Postby Rodebaugh » Sat Sep 12, 2015 9:52 pm

Here is one worth a laugh. Don't need to be an expert see this one is total crapola. Still have to admit.....I would love to own it. :lol:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1889-Morgan-Sil ... 3ab1b95d9a
This space for rent. :)
Rodebaugh
Realcent Moderator

Postby JerrySpringer » Sun Sep 13, 2015 9:01 pm

The seller posted their phone number on the auction. Weird they did that. Maybe they were hoping they could arrange a side deal off the Ebay reservation? Me personally, I am estranged from selling on Ebay due to all the stories I hear about how buyers can claim they never got the item sold to them and file a refund and get it. Love to see an Uber type app come up that cuts out Ebay and allows sellers and buyers to buy and sell.
JerrySpringer
Penny Hoarding Member

Return to Silver Bullion, Gold, & other Bullion Metals