Silver bounced below $14 in HK.

This forum is for discussing hunting and collecting US and Canadian circulation Silver Bullion Coins, other types of minted bullion, and other types of precious and base metal investments other than Bullion Pennies and Nickels.

Please Note: These articles are to inform your thinking, not lead it. Only you can decide the best place for your money, and any decision you make will put your money at risk. Information or data included here may have already been overtaken by events – and must be verified elsewhere – should you choose to act on it.

Silver bounced below $14 in HK.

Postby IdahoCopper » Sun Nov 22, 2015 9:56 pm

Sunday night our time, Ag dipped to $13.97 or so. It hasn't been below $14 for quite a while.
- - - -
IdahoCopper
Post Hoarder

Re: Silver bounced below $14 in HK.

Postby reddirtcoins » Mon Nov 23, 2015 7:09 am

come on 12!
"Truth, like gold, is to be obtained not by its growth, but by washing away from it all that is not gold."- Leo Tolstoy
reddirtcoins
1000+ Penny Miser Member

Postby Cu Penny Hoarder » Mon Nov 23, 2015 8:15 am

I've been expecting it to hit the $10-12 area for a while. $8 would not surprise me. The longer it takes to come down, it should keep the premiums from rocketing upwards. I expect another "shortage" scare/meme in early 2016.

Keep piling up your dry powder!
Time is precious, stop wasting it.
Cu Penny Hoarder
Post Hoarder

Postby everything » Tue Dec 01, 2015 7:42 pm

Total sidelines. With the amount of investment silver being purchased, when the economy hits the skids again the LCS will be over flowing with this stuff. Still, I think deeper pockets are buying, and many who are in it for the long run, but its still good to see silver flying off the shelves at any price, yes, especially the fake shortages. The next one should come from copper production finding new lows in 2016.
everything
Penny Hoarding Member

Postby 68Camaro » Tue Dec 01, 2015 7:59 pm

DCA for me. Still buying, as reasonable deals on things I like come across my horizon. I have no confidence in anyone's ability to predict a bottom. 13, 12, 11... 8, 7, 6 - or maybe we just hit it (again), who knows. What governs my concerns is my complete lack of confidence in our future ability to spend money without excessive or even unconstitutional government oversight or control, and no confidence in a liquid market actually being available with which to spend FRNs, should I have them.

But everyone needs to listen to their own inner drummer and march to that beat. If you discern something different than I do, that's your business.
In the game of Woke, the goal posts can be moved at any moment, the penalties will apply retroactively and claims of fairness will always lose out to the perpetual right to claim offense.... Bret Stephens
The further a society drifts from the truth, the more it will hate those that speak it. George Orwell.
We can ignore reality, but we cannot ignore the consequences of ignoring reality. Ayn Rand.
68Camaro
Too Busy Posting to Hoard Anything Else

Postby pennypicker » Tue Dec 01, 2015 9:03 pm

Then it popped right back up again. For a while now silver seems to be finding a strong support level at $14
"If I had to pick one player to take the last shot to win the game I would pick Michael Jordan...if I had to pick one player to take the last shot to save my life I would pick Larry Bird"--PAT RILEY, L.A. Lakers Head Coach
pennypicker
1000+ Penny Miser Member

Return to Silver Bullion, Gold, & other Bullion Metals