Deals?

This forum is for discussing hunting and collecting US and Canadian circulation Silver Bullion Coins, other types of minted bullion, and other types of precious and base metal investments other than Bullion Pennies and Nickels.

Please Note: These articles are to inform your thinking, not lead it. Only you can decide the best place for your money, and any decision you make will put your money at risk. Information or data included here may have already been overtaken by events – and must be verified elsewhere – should you choose to act on it.

Deals?

Postby slvrbck » Thu Jan 21, 2016 11:24 pm

Haven't really purchased any metals since before the last big run-up. Bought most of it through locals and Craigslist when deals would pop up. For the first time in a while I've been thinking about buying some. Recent Craigslist searches have turned up barely any sellers and none at reasonable prices. My question is this. Where to go to buy reputable silver at a fair price? I've been watching Apmex and they occasionally have some 1 and 10 ounce bars at reasonable premiums. Any other recommendations. Looking to purchase a few hundred ounces potentially. Not really looking for high premium Eagles maples or 90%. Basically just recognizable bars or rounds without being ripped off. Any advice greatly appreciated. Anybody have any interest in a sticky with good fair deals? Thanks. You guys are awesome!
Soooo... Is it just me or is a chart of US debt looking dangerously parabolic?
slvrbck
Penny Collector Member

Re: Deals?

Postby highroller4321 » Fri Jan 22, 2016 2:39 am

Best deals are found on here!
highroller4321
Realcent Moderator

Postby 68Camaro » Fri Jan 22, 2016 6:32 am

I have a current favorite major PM dealer who offers regular specials that I sometimes partake of, but I agree with HR that the best deals are here. Just rec'd some really nice BU rounds at 14.5, bought here. You do have to keep an eye open for them, however. Sometimes they come and go so fast there is no record left of the offer!
In the game of Woke, the goal posts can be moved at any moment, the penalties will apply retroactively and claims of fairness will always lose out to the perpetual right to claim offense.... Bret Stephens
The further a society drifts from the truth, the more it will hate those that speak it. George Orwell.
We can ignore reality, but we cannot ignore the consequences of ignoring reality. Ayn Rand.
68Camaro
Too Busy Posting to Hoard Anything Else

Postby pennypicker » Fri Jan 22, 2016 10:59 am

68Camaro wrote:Sometimes they come and go so fast there is no record left of the offer!

"Maybe you think you're quick enough to keep up with things here in Lago?....(question from the bad guy)

......."Faster than you'll ever live to be"----(response by Clint Eastwood), from the move "High Plains Drifter" 1973
"If I had to pick one player to take the last shot to win the game I would pick Michael Jordan...if I had to pick one player to take the last shot to save my life I would pick Larry Bird"--PAT RILEY, L.A. Lakers Head Coach
pennypicker
1000+ Penny Miser Member

Postby johnbrickner » Fri Jan 22, 2016 11:46 am

You can't go wrong with those listed on the top 50 of feedback here on RC. I have my favorites but, have had a deal or meaningful discourse with almost all of them. Right now $14.5 (never saw that one Camaro, you are quick man) to $14.6 per oz is a heck of a deal. You might have to buy some volume or be really quick to pull the trigger as mentions above but, the deals are right here. Look no further for what you want, truly.
johnbrickner
Post Hoarder

Postby Catfish4u » Sat Jan 23, 2016 11:57 am

There are great deals to be had on this site. Of course be sure to review feedback and proceed at your own discretion.

From the link below I have been very happy with products and service from numbers 1,3,4,8 on the grid.

https://comparesilverprices.com/
Catfish4u
Penny Pincher Member

Return to Silver Bullion, Gold, & other Bullion Metals