Under spot silver!

This forum is for discussing hunting and collecting US and Canadian circulation Silver Bullion Coins, other types of minted bullion, and other types of precious and base metal investments other than Bullion Pennies and Nickels.

Please Note: These articles are to inform your thinking, not lead it. Only you can decide the best place for your money, and any decision you make will put your money at risk. Information or data included here may have already been overtaken by events – and must be verified elsewhere – should you choose to act on it.

Under spot silver!

Postby blackrabbit » Tue Jun 28, 2016 2:18 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TZHXrITzKTo

govmint.com

x10 shark week one oz. .999 fine silver coins for $172.00 shipped.

You have to call them and the code is SHARK6

It was a very painless call, the guy did not even try to sell me anything else! :thumbup:
"If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them will deprive the people of all property until their children wake up homeless on the continent their Fathers conquered....The issuing power should be taken from the banks and restored to the people, to whom it properly belongs."
-Thomas Jefferson
blackrabbit
Post Hoarder

Re: Under spot silver!

Postby NHsorter » Tue Jun 28, 2016 2:40 pm

Thanks!! I picked up my limit of 10 and the call was easy for me too.
“They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety” Benjamin Franklin
NHsorter
Super Post Hoarder

Postby theshoenlebens » Tue Jun 28, 2016 2:58 pm

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Probably one of the nicest call I've ever made to purchase silver. Never tried to push anything and was quick and easy.

THANKS
theshoenlebens
1000+ Penny Miser Member

Postby AlexTG » Wed Jun 29, 2016 4:49 pm

Felt almost guilty making the purchase as this is such a steal. But they don't feel guilty over charging for most of their other products.

The call was seamless and smooth. The person was very nice and professional. He did ask me if I was interested in their proof 70 Shark week coin after describing it a very "late night TV" manor but he didn't push when I said I was not interested.
Last edited by AlexTG on Mon Jul 04, 2016 7:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
AlexTG
Penny Pincher Member

Postby AlexTG » Wed Jun 29, 2016 6:01 pm

Friend tried this and he was told he can't purchase without already having an account and that anyone who did purchase without an account already was just going to have the order cancelled. Seems shady. Also, delivery isn't for a week out. I have a feeling a "out of supply" email will come.
AlexTG
Penny Pincher Member

Postby blackrabbit » Thu Jun 30, 2016 8:06 am

I just got an e-mail that my order has shipped! :thumbup: They did already have my info in their system from the other few times they had killer deals like the eagles a few months back.
"If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them will deprive the people of all property until their children wake up homeless on the continent their Fathers conquered....The issuing power should be taken from the banks and restored to the people, to whom it properly belongs."
-Thomas Jefferson
blackrabbit
Post Hoarder

Postby NHsorter » Thu Jun 30, 2016 8:23 am

I just got my shipping confirm as well.
“They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety” Benjamin Franklin
NHsorter
Super Post Hoarder

Postby theshoenlebens » Thu Jun 30, 2016 9:00 am

Same.
theshoenlebens
1000+ Penny Miser Member

Postby 68Camaro » Thu Jun 30, 2016 9:30 am

Just placed an order - it's still functioning if you created an account with them.
In the game of Woke, the goal posts can be moved at any moment, the penalties will apply retroactively and claims of fairness will always lose out to the perpetual right to claim offense.... Bret Stephens
The further a society drifts from the truth, the more it will hate those that speak it. George Orwell.
We can ignore reality, but we cannot ignore the consequences of ignoring reality. Ayn Rand.
68Camaro
Too Busy Posting to Hoard Anything Else

Postby AlexTG » Thu Jun 30, 2016 10:22 am

Alright so the plan seems to be to create an account then call.

I hope when I gave my info yesterday my account was created! :)
AlexTG
Penny Pincher Member

Postby AlexTG » Thu Jun 30, 2016 10:31 am

Added note, I didn't have an account and couldn't reset my password. So I decided to check if it would let me create an account. No errors were tossed at the creation screen and I created the account without issue and my order was showing.
AlexTG
Penny Pincher Member

Postby CardsNCoins » Thu Jun 30, 2016 11:46 am

Just called and this offer is sold out. Nice job by those of you that took advantage. :thumbup:
CardsNCoins
1000+ Penny Miser Member

Postby 68Camaro » Thu Jun 30, 2016 9:56 pm

Thanks blackrabbit for the heads-up! I saw the post two days ago, almost passed on it, but when silver turned and seemed to have legs I thought I'd see if they still had it open. Man was I shocked when the offer was still there. Not a lot, but 10 oz is 10 oz.
In the game of Woke, the goal posts can be moved at any moment, the penalties will apply retroactively and claims of fairness will always lose out to the perpetual right to claim offense.... Bret Stephens
The further a society drifts from the truth, the more it will hate those that speak it. George Orwell.
We can ignore reality, but we cannot ignore the consequences of ignoring reality. Ayn Rand.
68Camaro

Postby AlexTG » Fri Jul 01, 2016 9:33 am

Thank you so much for the heads up black rabbit. My order shipped today!
AlexTG
Penny Pincher Member

Postby johnbrickner » Sun Jul 03, 2016 10:58 pm

I must place my thanks also. Saw your post just before we left So Cal to drive back to 'Cuse and took the info with me. Placed the order from the "You kill it, we grill it" Road Kill Café on Historic Rt. 66 in Seligman, AZ. Order went in the afternoon of the 29th.

Found the confirmation of shipment when we got home this morning around 4:AM. Again, typically seamless transaction with Govmint and only the Proof 70 being offered and declined. Who could pass up the Shark offer at only $.25 cents over the price of the ASEs from their last fantastic offer? (Not me!). Good chance it will be at the PO Box shortly after the 4th.

A small order? Sure, but at this price with free shipping it's one that makes a little guy in these days and times feel like he's actually doing something very right. Very, very, right! It just doesn't get much better than this when you are an opportunistic contrarian.
johnbrickner
Post Hoarder

Postby theshoenlebens » Mon Jul 04, 2016 8:42 am

Got mine Saturday. :thumbup:
theshoenlebens
1000+ Penny Miser Member

Postby beauanderos » Mon Jul 04, 2016 9:33 am

woulda, shoulda, coulda.

I didn't care for the design. :oops:

ya numbnuts! ya coulda sold them to someone else :roll:
The Hand of God moves WorldsImage
beauanderos

Postby blackrabbit » Wed Jul 06, 2016 11:17 am

Just got mine this morning. They are not bad looking rounds. A little toning spots on a few of them but overall very nice for bullion. With the increase in spot these were fun to get and open up. I think I will keep one for the collection and sell the rest.
-Thomas Jefferson
blackrabbit
Post Hoarder

Postby rum3002576 » Wed Jul 06, 2016 11:19 am

sell me one please. just shoot me a price
blackrabbit wrote:Just got mine this morning. They are not bad looking rounds. A little toning spots on a few of them but overall very nice for bullion. With the increase in spot these were fun to get and open up. I think I will keep one for the collection and sell the rest.
rum3002576
Penny Collector Member

Postby AlexTG » Wed Jul 06, 2016 1:09 pm

Received my coins today. Some scratches on them but nothing too bad. Its just for the .999 anyway...
AlexTG
Penny Pincher Member

Postby johnbrickner » Thu Jul 07, 2016 4:21 pm

All in and accounted for. Another great deal from Govmint without high pressure sales.
johnbrickner
Post Hoarder

Postby 68Camaro » Thu Jul 07, 2016 7:03 pm

Got mine, all good. Thanks.
68Camaro

Return to Silver Bullion, Gold, & other Bullion Metals