Incerlik Air Base, Turkey

This forum is for discussing hunting and collecting US and Canadian circulation Silver Bullion Coins, other types of minted bullion, and other types of precious and base metal investments other than Bullion Pennies and Nickels.

Please Note: These articles are to inform your thinking, not lead it. Only you can decide the best place for your money, and any decision you make will put your money at risk. Information or data included here may have already been overtaken by events – and must be verified elsewhere – should you choose to act on it.

Incerlik Air Base, Turkey

Postby JJM » Tue Jul 19, 2016 9:59 pm

I know there are many Believers here, I would encourage everyone to review the fig tree prophecy contained in Matthew 24.

And note that we are dangerously close to losing control of a NATO base in Turkey, Incerlik, where we have a *whole* bunch of nuclear arms stored. Along with several thousand U.S. troops... Incirlik in Turkish literally means place of the fig or fig orchard. http://www.globalsecurity.org/military/facility/incirlik-history.htm

Meanwhile, in Istanbul, Muslim prayers rang out from inside the Hagia Sophia today for the first time in nearly a century. A place that was once the largest Christian Church in the world, and was captured / converted into a Mosque ~500 years ago, before being "retired" and turned into a museum in the early 20th century.

Erdogan is making a play to revive and lead the Ottoman empire. I suspect we now know who the Anti-Christ is.

Bullish for metals? :lol:

(The last line seems pretty insignifcant at this moment in time actually, the best news is there is still time to repent....!) :clap:
JJM
Penny Collector Member

Re: Incerlik Air Base, Turkey

Postby smalltimeopn » Wed Jul 20, 2016 5:02 pm

Yes, this is a potentially dangerous situation that is getting almost zero coverage in the mainstream news.
smalltimeopn
Penny Pincher Member

Postby beauanderos » Wed Jul 20, 2016 5:46 pm

http://nowtheendbegins.com/pages/the_fig_tree_prophecy.htm

ok so what's really weird (cue twilight zone music) is that when I went to Bing to research links... I found a pic of a huge blood moon. :shock:
The Hand of God moves WorldsImage
beauanderos
Too Busy Posting to Hoard Anything Else

Postby 68Camaro » Wed Jul 20, 2016 6:43 pm

Don't like what's going on in Turkey at all; but not too concerned about the status of the US nukes.
In the game of Woke, the goal posts can be moved at any moment, the penalties will apply retroactively and claims of fairness will always lose out to the perpetual right to claim offense.... Bret Stephens
The further a society drifts from the truth, the more it will hate those that speak it. George Orwell.
We can ignore reality, but we cannot ignore the consequences of ignoring reality. Ayn Rand.
68Camaro
Too Busy Posting to Hoard Anything Else

Postby Cu Penny Hoarder » Thu Jul 21, 2016 10:38 am

It's pretty obvious now that the coup was staged.
Time is precious, stop wasting it.
Cu Penny Hoarder
Post Hoarder

Postby spacecase0 » Sun Jul 24, 2016 1:52 am

no power and no water and no flights out kind of tells you what they are planning
if turkey ends up with the nukes, then you know who the USA leaders support,
if turkey tries to take the nukes and get leveled over it, then that tells us what is going on as well
I am just waiting to see what direction it goes
spacecase0

Postby JJM » Thu Jul 28, 2016 9:18 pm

Fortunately the power was turned on a few days later. It sounds like missions in/out had resumed prior to that however.

Unfortunately, the possibility of an "Iran Hostage" style crisis (on steroids) continues to develop...
https://twitter.com/hashtag/incirlik?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Ehashtag

As for whether it was staged or not, I don't think it really matters. The front sides of coups are rarely as important as the back sides.

I've seen what these lunatics can do with a simple 155mm arty shell, I hate to think what they could do with a few dozen B61's.

I hope all of our A10 warthogs on site are mission ready!
JJM
Penny Collector Member

Return to Silver Bullion, Gold, & other Bullion Metals