JMBULLION Deal 10 ounces of silver at spot!

This forum is for discussing hunting and collecting US and Canadian circulation Silver Bullion Coins, other types of minted bullion, and other types of precious and base metal investments other than Bullion Pennies and Nickels.

Please Note: These articles are to inform your thinking, not lead it. Only you can decide the best place for your money, and any decision you make will put your money at risk. Information or data included here may have already been overtaken by events – and must be verified elsewhere – should you choose to act on it.

JMBULLION Deal 10 ounces of silver at spot!

Postby FatherRosado » Mon Dec 26, 2016 4:52 pm

Here is the link: http://www.jmbullion.com/starter-pack/ I got my ten ounces!!!
I like collecting Gold and Silver. I prefer the Silver stuff. God Bless You.

My website: http://www.fatherrosado.com
follow me on Twitter:https://twitter.com/FatherRosadoNY
FatherRosado
Penny Hoarding Member

Re: JMBULLION Deal 10 ounces of silver at spot!

Postby wolvesdad » Mon Dec 26, 2016 5:20 pm

Yes! It is an amazing deal! I posted a video about it couple weeks ago on my YouTube channel: e=m3 Making Metal mine.

And I'm pretty sure it's been mentioned here once or twice before.

It is just such a deal, that every time somebody finds it they are very kind to share it here!
wolvesdad
Super Post Hoarder

Postby pennypicker » Mon Dec 26, 2016 6:33 pm

Selling factory fresh Sunshine silver at spot...who would do such a thing? :o :shh:
"If I had to pick one player to take the last shot to win the game I would pick Michael Jordan...if I had to pick one player to take the last shot to save my life I would pick Larry Bird"--PAT RILEY, L.A. Lakers Head Coach
pennypicker
1000+ Penny Miser Member

Postby beauanderos » Mon Dec 26, 2016 9:08 pm

but it's only one per household. If you've ever bought a similar deal they will not honor it. :cry:
The Hand of God moves WorldsImage
beauanderos
Too Busy Posting to Hoard Anything Else

Postby 68Camaro » Tue Dec 27, 2016 10:58 am

beauanderos wrote:but it's only one per household. If you've ever bought a similar deal they will not honor it. :cry:

Yep - did mine 3 years ago. Still in their files.
In the game of Woke, the goal posts can be moved at any moment, the penalties will apply retroactively and claims of fairness will always lose out to the perpetual right to claim offense.... Bret Stephens
The further a society drifts from the truth, the more it will hate those that speak it. George Orwell.
We can ignore reality, but we cannot ignore the consequences of ignoring reality. Ayn Rand.
68Camaro

Postby ThatGuy0502 » Wed Dec 28, 2016 12:16 am

Thanks for the post! I just ordered mine! Can't go wrong with $15.84 an ounce! :thumbup:
ThatGuy0502
Penny Sorter Member

Postby IdahoCopper » Wed Dec 28, 2016 9:47 am

Thank you for posting this. I just ordered.
- - - -
IdahoCopper
Post Hoarder

Postby Shazbot57 » Fri Dec 30, 2016 10:05 pm

FatherRosado wrote:Here is the link: http://www.jmbullion.com/starter-pack/ I got my ten ounces!!!

Man I love this site! Thanks for posting this. I had no idea (and I'm on their email address) about this offer. I'm in at 15.98! Btw: Does anyone know why the spot price quoted by the blln dealers is always 5-6c/toz higher than that quoted on coinflation?

How did you find out about the Starter Pack Padre?
Thanks again!
Shaz
Shazbot57
Penny Collector Member

Postby IdahoCopper » Sat Dec 31, 2016 8:59 am

I just checked the USPS tracking on my JMB package going to Idaho. It started in Las Vegas on the 28th. Today its in Pennsylvania. WTF?
- - - -
IdahoCopper
Post Hoarder

Postby Thogey » Sat Dec 31, 2016 10:45 am

IdahoCopper wrote:I just checked the USPS tracking on my JMB package going to Idaho. It started in Las Vegas on the 28th. Today its in Pennsylvania. WTF?

I just received a package that went from Ca to FL and back to me in AZ
If I have the gift of prophesy, and know all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have all faith, so as to move mountains but do not have love I am nothing. And if I give all my possessions to feed the poor, and if I surrender my body to be burned but do not have love it profits me nothing.
Thogey

Postby beauanderos » Sat Dec 31, 2016 2:57 pm

Shazbot57 wrote:
FatherRosado wrote:Here is the link: http://www.jmbullion.com/starter-pack/ I got my ten ounces!!!

Man I love this site! Thanks for posting this. I had no idea (and I'm on their email address) about this offer. I'm in at 15.98! Btw: Does anyone know why the spot price quoted by the blln dealers is always 5-6c/toz higher than that quoted on coinflation?

Thanks again!
Shaz

the ask is always higher than the bid
The Hand of God moves WorldsImage
beauanderos

Postby Shazbot57 » Sun Jan 01, 2017 8:08 pm

beauanderos wrote:
Shazbot57 wrote:

Thanks again!
Shaz

the ask is always higher than the bid

Thanks! I never really gave it much thought - that Coinflation's spot price was the markets bid price.
Shazbot57
Penny Collector Member

Postby Changechecker » Sun Jan 01, 2017 10:56 pm

Ok I'm skeptical. I have never ordered from online companies. Is this really legit? Some of you have actually received these? Is it safe using my credit card?
Changechecker
Penny Collector Member

Postby aloneibreak » Sun Jan 01, 2017 11:25 pm

Changechecker wrote:Ok I'm skeptical. I have never ordered from online companies. Is this really legit? Some of you have actually received these? Is it safe using my credit card?

great company

ive used them many times -- never had a problem

their check/money order price is cheaper though so i always pay that way
My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government.

Thomas Jefferson
aloneibreak
Post Hoarder

Postby FatherRosado » Sun Jan 01, 2017 11:45 pm

Shazbot57 wrote:

Thanks again!
Shaz

I was just surfing their site and saw it!

FatherRosado
Penny Hoarding Member

Postby FatherRosado » Sun Jan 01, 2017 11:46 pm

Changechecker wrote:Ok I'm skeptical. I have never ordered from online companies. Is this really legit? Some of you have actually received these? Is it safe using my credit card?

I got my ten ounces and I used a debit card :0)

FatherRosado
Penny Hoarding Member

Postby johnbrickner » Mon Jan 02, 2017 3:06 am

You can be as skeptical as you want with these guys but, I've taken advantage of this deal twice. Once with my own, and once with a friend's addy.
johnbrickner
Post Hoarder

Postby scyther » Mon Jan 02, 2017 1:17 pm

I'm split on this. On the one hand it's a very good deal. On the other hand I bought recently and I expect the price to go down. I wouldn't be surprised if I can get silver in hand for $15 a few months from now. Hm...
267,500 pennies and 186,000 nickels searched. Hand sorter.
10/13/18
scyther
1000+ Penny Miser Member

Postby pennypicker » Mon Jan 02, 2017 4:18 pm

scyther wrote:I'm split on this. On the one hand it's a very good deal. On the other hand I bought recently and I expect the price to go down. I wouldn't be surprised if I can get silver in hand for $15 a few months from now. Hm...

Last September JMB had the same offer when silver was $20 and people were jumping on the "deal" to get 10 ounces of silver (it was a Sunshine 10 oz bar at that time) for $200. Timing the dip is one thing...timing the bottom is a whole different ballgame.

Having said that JMB is without question one of the top bullion dealers in the country. I've had 30+ purchases from them on their Ebay daily specials and all went perfectly smooth! So smooth in fact that they are now my "go to" company for silver bullion!!!
Last edited by pennypicker on Mon Jan 02, 2017 5:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"If I had to pick one player to take the last shot to win the game I would pick Michael Jordan...if I had to pick one player to take the last shot to save my life I would pick Larry Bird"--PAT RILEY, L.A. Lakers Head Coach
pennypicker
1000+ Penny Miser Member

Postby Changechecker » Mon Jan 02, 2017 4:44 pm

Ok thanks. I will try them out.
I was skeptical because I remember seeing how other companies were accepting orders and not delivering. Just being cautious, based on the"if it's to good to be true, it probably is.
Changechecker
Penny Collector Member

Postby FatherRosado » Wed Jan 04, 2017 12:04 am

pennypicker wrote:
scyther wrote:I'm split on this. On the one hand it's a very good deal. On the other hand I bought recently and I expect the price to go down. I wouldn't be surprised if I can get silver in hand for $15 a few months from now. Hm...

Last September JMB had the same offer when silver was $20 and people were jumping on the "deal" to get 10 ounces of silver (it was a Sunshine 10 oz bar at that time) for $200. Timing the dip is one thing...timing the bottom is a whole different ballgame.

Having said that JMB is without question one of the top bullion dealers in the country. I've had 30+ purchases from them on their Ebay daily specials and all went perfectly smooth! So smooth in fact that they are now my "go to" company for silver bullion!!!

They are also my favorite bullion dealer.

FatherRosado
Penny Hoarding Member

Return to Silver Bullion, Gold, & other Bullion Metals