Wife Recently Started Working at a Bank

This forum is for discussing hunting and collecting US and Canadian circulation Silver Bullion Coins, other types of minted bullion, and other types of precious and base metal investments other than Bullion Pennies and Nickels.

Please Note: These articles are to inform your thinking, not lead it. Only you can decide the best place for your money, and any decision you make will put your money at risk. Information or data included here may have already been overtaken by events – and must be verified elsewhere – should you choose to act on it.

Wife Recently Started Working at a Bank

Postby bradjames12 » Fri Aug 04, 2017 8:03 pm

She brought home two $10 rolls of half dollars. Found one 40% Kennedy. I was hoping for better results, but it sounds like she can order them anytime she wants, so I'll keep cracking them and get back to building a stack up. Hopefully :thumbup:
bradjames12

Re: Wife Recently Started Working at a Bank

Postby Recyclersteve » Fri Aug 04, 2017 11:55 pm

Teach her a little about what to look for- unmarked rolls, how to identify Uncs., etc. That way, she will feel like she is more a part of your success. I think it would be great to have a connection to a bank!
Former stock broker w/ ~20 yrs. at one company. Spoke with 100k+ people and traded a lot (long, short, options, margin, extended hours, etc.).

Please note that ANY stocks I discuss, no matter how compelling, carry risk- sometimes substantial. If not prepared to buy it multiple times in modest amounts without going overboard (assuming nothing really wrong with the company), you need to learn more about the market and managing risk. Also, please research covered calls (options) as well.
Recyclersteve
Too Busy Posting to Hoard Anything Else

Postby coppernickel » Sun Aug 06, 2017 7:28 pm

If she is like my wife she already knows all she wants to about coins. Mine asks if she wants to know more.
Silver Monometalism is the most permanent and stable form of money the world has seen. Natural law and history prove silver value is best multiplied by gold and best divided by copper. It is only in this counterfeit currency time when the natural law appears suspended.
coppernickel
1000+ Penny Miser Member

Postby everything » Tue Aug 08, 2017 12:48 pm

Yes, lol, good one guys, get her to do the work for you. I know that is not how you meant it Steve :) But, hey for two rolls, you had great results, I'd go through a $500 box and find nothing sometimes. If you start dragging home lots of coin be curteous and find another place to dump it at.
everything
Penny Hoarding Member

Return to Silver Bullion, Gold, & other Bullion Metals