Utah passes gold/silver bill; now awaiting Gov signature

This forum is for discussing hunting and collecting US and Canadian circulation Silver Bullion Coins, other types of minted bullion, and other types of precious and base metal investments other than Bullion Pennies and Nickels.

Please Note: These articles are to inform your thinking, not lead it. Only you can decide the best place for your money, and any decision you make will put your money at risk. Information or data included here may have already been overtaken by events – and must be verified elsewhere – should you choose to act on it.

Utah passes gold/silver bill; now awaiting Gov signature

Postby HPMBTT » Sat Mar 12, 2011 1:11 am

Interesting read. Let's hope the governor signs the bill into law. I hope other states jump onboard as well.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/201 ... al-tender/
HPMBTT
Penny Hoarding Member

Re: Utah passes gold/silver bill; now awaiting Gov signature

Postby CU Baker » Sat Mar 12, 2011 8:16 am

Good Read: My problem is too many people out there can not make change on a purchase without looking at the screen to see what you should be getting back. Can you imagine buying $35.00 worth of gas, paying with two beat up SAE's and expecting to get the proper change,with out doing the math for them.
Marriage is grand, divorce is a hundred grand!
CU Baker
Penny Hoarding Member

Postby barrytrot » Sat Mar 12, 2011 8:22 am

CU Baker wrote:Good Read: My problem is too many people out there can not make change on a purchase without looking at the screen to see what you should be getting back. Can you imagine buying $35.00 worth of gas, paying with two beat up SAE's and expecting to get the proper change,with out doing the math for them.

As with any thing good there is some initial learning curve. I'm sure they can figure out a method of handling it. Something like a button on the cash register that says "ASE" or something.
barrytrot
Too Busy Posting to Hoard Anything Else

Postby JerrySpringer » Sun May 22, 2011 4:07 pm

JerrySpringer
Penny Hoarding Member

Return to Silver Bullion, Gold, & other Bullion Metals