GREAT website for calculating ASW on various forms of silver

This forum is for discussing hunting and collecting US and Canadian circulation Silver Bullion Coins, other types of minted bullion, and other types of precious and base metal investments other than Bullion Pennies and Nickels.

Please Note: These articles are to inform your thinking, not lead it. Only you can decide the best place for your money, and any decision you make will put your money at risk. Information or data included here may have already been overtaken by events – and must be verified elsewhere – should you choose to act on it.

GREAT website for calculating ASW on various forms of silver

Postby pennypicker » Sat Jul 13, 2019 10:03 am

Hello members, yesterday I came across a great website for calculating the Actual Silver Weight (ASW) for all kinds of metals including sterling silver, U.S silver coins & gold coins, scrap silver, Canadian, Mexican, Great Britain, French & Australian silver coins, platinum, palladium and more--the site is: https://www.silverrecyclers.com/. It is especially helpful for sterling silver as the site has a calculator and all you do is enter the total gross weight of your sterling, then enter the current spot price, and press the calculate tab and it will immediately tell you the actual silver weight in .999 troy ounces as well as the actual .999 silver value in dollars. Check it out and it will save you a lot of time on your calculations!!!! Have a nice weekend, Don :thumbup:
Last edited by pennypicker on Tue Jul 16, 2019 1:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"If I had to pick one player to take the last shot to win the game I would pick Michael Jordan...if I had to pick one player to take the last shot to save my life I would pick Larry Bird"--PAT RILEY, L.A. Lakers Head Coach
pennypicker
1000+ Penny Miser Member

Re: GREAT website for calculating ASW on various forms of si

Postby Chaboo » Sun Jul 14, 2019 10:13 pm

Nice

Thanks for sharing.
Chaboo
Penny Hoarding Member

Return to Silver Bullion, Gold, & other Bullion Metals