The great precious metals meltup - Clive Maund

This forum is for discussing hunting and collecting US and Canadian circulation Silver Bullion Coins, other types of minted bullion, and other types of precious and base metal investments other than Bullion Pennies and Nickels.

Please Note: These articles are to inform your thinking, not lead it. Only you can decide the best place for your money, and any decision you make will put your money at risk. Information or data included here may have already been overtaken by events – and must be verified elsewhere – should you choose to act on it.

The great precious metals meltup - Clive Maund

Postby Country » Tue Sep 03, 2019 4:28 pm

Humankind has not woven the web of life. We are but one thread within it. Whatever we do to the web, we do to ourselves. All things are bound together. All things connect. ~Chief Seattle, 1855
Country
Realcent Moderator

Re: The great precious metals meltup - Clive Maund

Postby Country » Tue Sep 03, 2019 4:29 pm

It begins ....
Humankind has not woven the web of life. We are but one thread within it. Whatever we do to the web, we do to ourselves. All things are bound together. All things connect. ~Chief Seattle, 1855
Country
Realcent Moderator

Postby Cu Penny Hoarder » Tue Sep 03, 2019 7:07 pm

As I predicted, forum activity is already picking up. A couple dollars higher, this forum will be really humming.
Time is precious, stop wasting it.
Cu Penny Hoarder
Post Hoarder

Postby Changechecker » Tue Sep 03, 2019 8:17 pm

Quite the bump today. Got my attention.
Changechecker
Penny Collector Member

Postby pennypicker » Tue Sep 03, 2019 11:35 pm

Cu Penny Hoarder wrote:As I predicted, forum activity is already picking up. A couple dollars higher, this forum will be really humming.

Thank goodness, this site has been on life support for quite awhile now...and the KSA auctions were buried months ago!
"If I had to pick one player to take the last shot to win the game I would pick Michael Jordan...if I had to pick one player to take the last shot to save my life I would pick Larry Bird"--PAT RILEY, L.A. Lakers Head Coach
pennypicker
1000+ Penny Miser Member

Postby Thogey » Wed Sep 04, 2019 7:31 am

pennypicker wrote:
Cu Penny Hoarder wrote:As I predicted, forum activity is already picking up. A couple dollars higher, this forum will be really humming.

Thank goodness, this site has been on life support for quite awhile now...and the KSA auctions were buried months ago!

Some of us have been here through the good and the bad.
If I have the gift of prophesy, and know all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have all faith, so as to move mountains but do not have love I am nothing. And if I give all my possessions to feed the poor, and if I surrender my body to be burned but do not have love it profits me nothing.
Thogey
Too Busy Posting to Hoard Anything Else

Postby realhumancopper » Wed Sep 04, 2019 8:33 am

I'm one, it has been dreary......................h
realhumancopper
Penny Hoarding Member

Postby TXSTARFIRE » Wed Sep 04, 2019 9:12 am

I check the site daily. Thank goodness for Recylersteve, if he hadn't been posting there wouldn't have been much to read for the last year.
TXSTARFIRE
1000+ Penny Miser Member

Postby aloneibreak » Wed Sep 04, 2019 1:40 pm

TXSTARFIRE wrote:I check the site daily. Thank goodness for Recylersteve, if he hadn't been posting there wouldn't have been much to read for the last year.

+1

:thumbup:
My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government.

Thomas Jefferson
aloneibreak
Post Hoarder

Postby pennypicker » Wed Sep 04, 2019 3:38 pm

TXSTARFIRE wrote:I check the site daily. Thank goodness for Recylersteve, if he hadn't been posting there wouldn't have been much to read for the last year.

The passionate and confident posts by Cu Penny Hoarder always make for a good read as well...they help kindle the fire in my silver hoarding when the fire has been reduced to a flicker for some time!
"If I had to pick one player to take the last shot to win the game I would pick Michael Jordan...if I had to pick one player to take the last shot to save my life I would pick Larry Bird"--PAT RILEY, L.A. Lakers Head Coach
pennypicker
1000+ Penny Miser Member

Postby Cu Penny Hoarder » Wed Sep 04, 2019 4:00 pm

pennypicker wrote:

The passionate and confident posts by Cu Penny Hoarder always make for a good read as well...they help kindle the fire in my silver hoarding when the fire has been reduced to a flicker for some time!

Thanks Penny.

The next couple years should be very exciting, both in this forum and in the financial markets. The majority of the general public is going to lose a lot of money in their traditional retirement vehicles. However, people who are ready (like us) will profit handsomely. Tenacity and patience is the key.

Silver had a +2% gain today. We'll take it. Only the beginning. 8-)
Time is precious, stop wasting it.
Cu Penny Hoarder
Post Hoarder

Postby Recyclersteve » Wed Sep 04, 2019 4:04 pm

aloneibreak wrote:

+1

:thumbup:

Thanks for the kind words. I’m blushing!
Former stock broker w/ ~20 yrs. at one company. Spoke with 100k+ people and traded a lot (long, short, options, margin, extended hours, etc.).

Please note that ANY stocks I discuss, no matter how compelling, carry risk- sometimes substantial. If not prepared to buy it multiple times in modest amounts without going overboard (assuming nothing really wrong with the company), you need to learn more about the market and managing risk. Also, please research covered calls (options) as well.
Recyclersteve

Postby CardsNCoins » Wed Sep 04, 2019 6:51 pm

TXSTARFIRE wrote:I check the site daily............

Same here. :wave:
CardsNCoins
1000+ Penny Miser Member

Postby TXSTARFIRE » Thu Sep 05, 2019 9:23 am

I click the view unread posts button and read what is new each time I check in. Over the last few years when it has been slow on the site I have been reading all of the old posts. I have worked my way back to Oct 2013. There are a lot of great old posts and information on this site!
TXSTARFIRE
1000+ Penny Miser Member

Postby Recyclersteve » Thu Sep 05, 2019 9:50 pm

TXSTARFIRE wrote:I click the view unread posts button and read what is new each time I check in. Over the last few years when it has been slow on the site I have been reading all of the old posts. I have worked my way back to Oct 2013. There are a lot of great old posts and information on this site!

+1

I second the motion....
Former stock broker w/ ~20 yrs. at one company. Spoke with 100k+ people and traded a lot (long, short, options, margin, extended hours, etc.).

Please note that ANY stocks I discuss, no matter how compelling, carry risk- sometimes substantial. If not prepared to buy it multiple times in modest amounts without going overboard (assuming nothing really wrong with the company), you need to learn more about the market and managing risk. Also, please research covered calls (options) as well.
Recyclersteve

Return to Silver Bullion, Gold, & other Bullion Metals