10 years

This forum is for discussing hunting and collecting US and Canadian circulation Silver Bullion Coins, other types of minted bullion, and other types of precious and base metal investments other than Bullion Pennies and Nickels.

Please Note: These articles are to inform your thinking, not lead it. Only you can decide the best place for your money, and any decision you make will put your money at risk. Information or data included here may have already been overtaken by events – and must be verified elsewhere – should you choose to act on it.

10 years

Postby scyther » Fri Apr 23, 2021 7:58 pm

The silver price hit a high, according to Kitco, of $48.48 ten years ago this month. I check PMs once a week, and it will probably be gone from the chart when I check next week. I started stacking silver about a year after that. Who would have thought at that time that a decade later it still never would have hit $50, or even 30 for most of that time?

https://www.kitco.com/charts/livesilver.html
267,500 pennies and 186,000 nickels searched. Hand sorter.
10/13/18
scyther
1000+ Penny Miser Member

Re: 10 years

Postby Cu Penny Hoarder » Tue Apr 27, 2021 10:11 am

scyther wrote:The silver price hit a high, according to Kitco, of $48.48 ten years ago this month. I check PMs once a week, and it will probably be gone from the chart when I check next week. I started stacking silver about a year after that. Who would have thought at that time that a decade later it still never would have hit $50, or even 30 for most of that time?

https://www.kitco.com/charts/livesilver.html

The paper price is a scam. It's very obvious now how PM (especially Ag) prices have been manipulated all these years. Ag will eventually beat the price manipulation. The amounts that are needed for industrial use and technology keeps increasing. The WSS crowd is actually doing a good job increasing people's awareness, they're averaging 800-1000 new subs everyday. I don't sub to them, but I do browse their site at least once a day.

I believe part of the reason these crypto scam coins were created was to distract people away from PMs. So far, it's worked pretty well. MSM pumps/pushes the crypto narrative 24/7. The MSM is controlled by TPTB. It's not too hard to connect the dots.
Time is precious, stop wasting it.
Cu Penny Hoarder
Post Hoarder

Return to Silver Bullion, Gold, & other Bullion Metals