Major Discovery by Junior Producer to Harm Silver Price?

This forum is for discussing hunting and collecting US and Canadian circulation Silver Bullion Coins, other types of minted bullion, and other types of precious and base metal investments other than Bullion Pennies and Nickels.

Please Note: These articles are to inform your thinking, not lead it. Only you can decide the best place for your money, and any decision you make will put your money at risk. Information or data included here may have already been overtaken by events – and must be verified elsewhere – should you choose to act on it.

Major Discovery by Junior Producer to Harm Silver Price?

Postby beauanderos » Fri Apr 01, 2011 5:58 am

A bit of investigative reporting, says silver guru Jason Hommel, uncovers the real reason behind the seemingly meteoric price rise of mid-level silver producer First Majestic Silver in recent months. First Majestic, traded on the American Stock Exchange under symbol AG, has climbed faster than any of its kin in the smallish group of junior silver producers and explorers. "And there's a good reason for that," states Hommel, mirroring the advice given subscribers of BullionBullsCanada.com by subscription newsletter investment writer Jeff Nielsen. Per Nielsen, "I used to favor Great Panther, but clearly First Majestic will outperform going forward." This is due to recent developments of drill results showing incredible silver-bearing veins in the region the company refers to as the Bastante Mas Plata field. This field, when developed and brought into production will be capable of producing fifty million ounces a year of silver, making this recent discovery the largest pure silver mining strike in years. States Emilio Dinero, one of the directors of the company, "this is as big as Comstock, we're all going to get rich." April Fulze, company secretary, stated "even I am acquiring shares through our profit-sharing program. My 401k is growing like gangbusters."

Although I do like the prospects of this company, please do your own due diligence... it could all be hype, after all. Some people will believe anything. Could this much silver coming into production ruin the supply demand ratio? :o
The Hand of God moves WorldsImage
beauanderos
Too Busy Posting to Hoard Anything Else

Re: Major Discovery by Junior Producer to Harm Silver Price?

Postby whatsnext » Fri Apr 01, 2011 6:45 am

Offical numbers are almost always wronge. Mines across the world have not let the cat out of the bag yet until the price gets higher.

A mine has no incentive to flood the market with cheap silver if the price is low (keeping it low or lowering to their detriment.

It is going to be a long bumpy ride.

EDITS= Tee Hee Hee,,, eye'm is du april fuol
I did not know it was april 1st until 9 that night.
A legitimate concern reguardless of if it is a joke right now. He who laughs last laughs best. I laugh alot anyway.
Last edited by whatsnext on Sun Apr 03, 2011 10:09 am, edited 2 times in total.
whatsnext
Penny Pincher Member

Postby aloneibreak » Fri Apr 01, 2011 7:15 am

ahh i love the articles that always come out on this day ... ;)
My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government.

Thomas Jefferson
aloneibreak
Post Hoarder

Postby shinnosuke » Fri Apr 01, 2011 7:54 am

aloneibreak wrote:ahh i love the articles that always come out on this day ... ;)

Yep, the company secretary has a great name.
When in the Course of human events it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them... (Thomas Jefferson)
shinnosuke
Super Post Hoarder

Postby fasteddy » Fri Apr 01, 2011 8:15 am

:lol: Nice beaunderos...keep at it...we love it....
fasteddy
Post Hoarder

Postby Treetop » Fri Apr 01, 2011 9:05 am

Dang i should of realized this was a joke. i just freaked out and sold my entire stack of silver!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: :( :o :roll: :x :oops: :| :?:
Treetop
Super Post Hoarder

Postby beauanderos » Fri Apr 01, 2011 9:38 am

well, the price of silver did drop about 45 cents today. How many people read the danged thing? :o
The Hand of God moves WorldsImage
beauanderos
Too Busy Posting to Hoard Anything Else

Postby Treetop » Fri Apr 01, 2011 1:50 pm

april fools.
Treetop
Super Post Hoarder

Postby Mossy » Fri Apr 01, 2011 1:57 pm

beauanderos wrote:well, the price of silver did drop about 45 cents today. How many people read the danged thing? :o

There is a hole there. This might be why?

We need a smiley that combines eye rolls and a smile.
Mossy
1000+ Penny Miser Member

Return to Silver Bullion, Gold, & other Bullion Metals