Michael Haynes, CEO of American Precious Metals told CNBC.

This forum is for discussing hunting and collecting US and Canadian circulation Silver Bullion Coins, other types of minted bullion, and other types of precious and base metal investments other than Bullion Pennies and Nickels.

Please Note: These articles are to inform your thinking, not lead it. Only you can decide the best place for your money, and any decision you make will put your money at risk. Information or data included here may have already been overtaken by events – and must be verified elsewhere – should you choose to act on it.

Michael Haynes, CEO of American Precious Metals told CNBC.

Postby highroller4321 » Wed Apr 06, 2011 6:53 pm

highroller4321
Realcent Moderator

Re: Michael Haynes, CEO of American Precious Metals told CNB

Postby blackrabbit » Wed Apr 06, 2011 7:17 pm

Nice advertisement! This precious metals thing is just starting to crack the mainstream. More TV zombies will be buying precious metals. I almost think when I see these on mainstream TV news that I should sell everything, but then there is that dollar and debt thing which makes say, I will hold thank you very much!
"If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them will deprive the people of all property until their children wake up homeless on the continent their Fathers conquered....The issuing power should be taken from the banks and restored to the people, to whom it properly belongs."
-Thomas Jefferson
blackrabbit
Post Hoarder

Postby Thogey » Wed Apr 06, 2011 8:10 pm

blackrabbit wrote:Nice advertisement! This precious metals thing is just starting to crack the mainstream. More TV zombies will be buying precious metals. I almost think when I see these on mainstream TV news that I should sell everything, but then there is that dollar and debt thing which makes say, I will hold thank you very much!

+1
If I have the gift of prophesy, and know all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have all faith, so as to move mountains but do not have love I am nothing. And if I give all my possessions to feed the poor, and if I surrender my body to be burned but do not have love it profits me nothing.
Thogey
Too Busy Posting to Hoard Anything Else

Postby RxForPain » Wed Apr 06, 2011 10:33 pm

Hang on to every oz. you have.
RxForPain
Penny Pincher Member

Postby mr18 » Thu Apr 07, 2011 8:15 am

im with RxForPain, i will continue to hold until if and when i truly have to sell....and that's not any time soon. Picking up one to two troy ounces a week keeps me happy :)
mr18
Penny Pincher Member

Postby highroller4321 » Thu Apr 07, 2011 9:35 am

Its crazy because almost every single website I go to has an apmex ad on it!
highroller4321
Realcent Moderator

Postby TXBullion » Thu Apr 07, 2011 9:45 am

highroller4321 wrote:Its crazy because almost every single website I go to has an apmex ad on it!

This is because of targeted ads. I always thought it was so crazy how Apmex has ads everywhere! They know you like silver :lol: When I have to trade computers with my fiance, The silver turns to things like shampoo :)
TXBullion
Too Busy Posting to Hoard Anything Else

Return to Silver Bullion, Gold, & other Bullion Metals