Silver and Gold Countdown to Launch

This forum is for discussing hunting and collecting US and Canadian circulation Silver Bullion Coins, other types of minted bullion, and other types of precious and base metal investments other than Bullion Pennies and Nickels.

Please Note: These articles are to inform your thinking, not lead it. Only you can decide the best place for your money, and any decision you make will put your money at risk. Information or data included here may have already been overtaken by events – and must be verified elsewhere – should you choose to act on it.

Silver and Gold Countdown to Launch

Postby beauanderos » Sun Sep 26, 2010 7:44 pm

http://silverstrategies.com/story.aspx?local=0&id=21716
We all know what this article reaffirms Image, that silver and gold are headed higher... much higher Image You all have the knowledge to profit immensely from the coming surge in metals prices ImageYour lives could be changed, your portfolios blessed, by amounts you can't even comprehend at this early date. Yet... are you positioned to take advantage of this impending rocket launch? Or, are you sitting on cash Image... waiting for a pullback to buy in on a dip? Dude... your dip may never come Image Cash is trash, buy some real money today while you can still get it at reasonable prices Image
The Hand of God moves WorldsImage
beauanderos
Too Busy Posting to Hoard Anything Else

Re: Silver and Gold Countdown to Launch

Postby Market Harmony » Sun Sep 26, 2010 8:05 pm

I'm with you, beauanderos. We might see some pullbacks along the way higher, but this kind of bull market (price discovery) can shake some people out of their positions way too early, scare many away from "being the last buyer" (and never getting involved), and have speculators shaking their heads and asking themselves why they could not see what was happening when it was. Well, the thing is, is that IT is happening NOW. This is just the beginning of price discovery for PM's.

I get so frustrated with folks who say that they are waiting for a pullback to certain price levels that are well below current prices. Those kind of big jerky pullbacks just doesn't happen during a bull run. They happen at the TOP, when the last buyer throws his hands in the air and says that he can't win by trying to time the market, so he just buys at any price just to be in the game... Then the supply comes in and the price drops FAST... this sucks in the speculators trying to time a quick profit, or time a short term bottom. This is usually when a trade turns into an investment. These speculators will get burned if they don't time it right, or stay in too long.

Investors that just buy a little here and there, accumulating a position over time, are the smart players. They will win the game. They are buying right now.
Brick and mortar shop: buy, sell, and trade anything precious- coins, bullion, scrap, jewelry, gems, etc.
http://marketharmony.net

Follow me on Twitter- @MarketHarmony
Market Harmony
Super Post Hoarder

Location: 657 Evergreen Ave, First Floor, Pittsburgh, PA 15209

Postby Rodebaugh » Sun Sep 26, 2010 8:51 pm

Anyone else in awh of beauanderos use of old school realcent.forumco emoticons?

you got to get that green face tongue icon to Hoard......stat!
This space for rent. :)
Rodebaugh
Realcent Moderator

Postby beauanderos » Sun Sep 26, 2010 9:42 pm

Yeah, this forum has it's advantages, but it just isn't as colorful as our old one, and I kinda got used to those smilies... so had to spice it up a bit Image
The Hand of God moves WorldsImage
beauanderos

Postby misteroman » Sun Sep 26, 2010 11:17 pm

I bought around $5K in Sept so it better not let me down! Actually just did it for the long term and half of me wants it to skyrocket and the other half wants it to plummet
misteroman

Return to Silver Bullion, Gold, & other Bullion Metals