What the H is going on?

This forum is for discussing hunting and collecting US and Canadian circulation Silver Bullion Coins, other types of minted bullion, and other types of precious and base metal investments other than Bullion Pennies and Nickels.

Please Note: These articles are to inform your thinking, not lead it. Only you can decide the best place for your money, and any decision you make will put your money at risk. Information or data included here may have already been overtaken by events – and must be verified elsewhere – should you choose to act on it.

What the H is going on?

Postby timmus0382 » Thu May 05, 2011 1:09 pm

All of a sudden the dollar is taking off like the Atlantis, silver and gold are dropping like a Peregrine. Oil is burning to the ground.... Is all this normal? I havent seen currencies move this fast. I heard there was some news about getting the debt under control. Can this be the long term fix we were all waiting for to save the dollar?
Name me one investment where you gain at least 50% the second you purchase it and never have a chance to lose the initial investment.
timmus0382
Penny Pincher Member

Re: What the H is going on?

Postby moneydog » Thu May 05, 2011 1:13 pm

timmus0382 wrote:All of a sudden the dollar is taking off like the Atlantis, silver and gold are dropping like a Peregrine. Oil is burning to the ground.... Is all this normal? I havent seen currencies move this fast. I heard there was some news about getting the debt under control. Can this be the long term fix we were all waiting for to save the dollar?

powerful people jacking with the system :twisted:
moneydog
Penny Pincher Member

Postby neilgin1 » Thu May 05, 2011 1:27 pm

i'm going to throw a speculation out here, since every single physical commodity is being crushed, its SEEMS that there will be no QE3, and quite possibly an uptick in Fed Funds........in the near future. Doing a QE3 and maintaining 0% FF is quite obviously not working and will make things worse...thats just my gut feeling. It's either that or default, and we still might default, which is semi-apocalyptic.

Bernacke, Geithner do not want to preside over the good ship USS Default.

personally, i think its great. $1,000 ASE rolls gave me the heeby jeeby's, as my purse allows, i want to buy every $600 to $800 roll of ASE's i can gets. neil
neilgin1
Post Hoarder

Postby justj2k78 » Thu May 05, 2011 1:45 pm

Silver is on sale!
justj2k78
Penny Hoarding Member

Return to Silver Bullion, Gold, & other Bullion Metals