How far would silver drop to get rid of less serious sorters

This forum is for discussing hunting and collecting US and Canadian circulation Silver Bullion Coins, other types of minted bullion, and other types of precious and base metal investments other than Bullion Pennies and Nickels.

Please Note: These articles are to inform your thinking, not lead it. Only you can decide the best place for your money, and any decision you make will put your money at risk. Information or data included here may have already been overtaken by events – and must be verified elsewhere – should you choose to act on it.

How far would silver drop to get rid of less serious sorters

Postby Pennysaved » Thu May 05, 2011 7:54 pm

I went to one of my pick up banks and they told me they had 2 more people that are now ordering halves.

I told them to switch my order to all dimes and let them fight over the halves.

Do you think the drop in silver prices will get rid of some of these sorters? Or how far would the spot price have to drop?
Pennysaved
Super Post Hoarder

Re: How far would silver drop to get rid of less serious sor

Postby panther » Thu May 05, 2011 7:57 pm

A 50 cent coin worth 8 buckswill still male people spend hours sorting. I went thru $5000 in halves and quarters and said screw t I can make better returns sniping on eBay

I'd recommend quarters and dimes because u can scan the plastic sides for silver edges instead of u rolling the paper rolls halves come I
panther
Penny Sorter Member

Re: How far would silver drop to get rid of less serious sor

Postby fb101 » Thu May 05, 2011 8:39 pm

Silver cost won't do it, the returns have to start coming in low (skunks), and some will tire.
fb101
Too Busy Posting to Hoard Anything Else

Return to Silver Bullion, Gold, & other Bullion Metals