gainsville coins

This forum is for discussing hunting and collecting US and Canadian circulation Silver Bullion Coins, other types of minted bullion, and other types of precious and base metal investments other than Bullion Pennies and Nickels.

Please Note: These articles are to inform your thinking, not lead it. Only you can decide the best place for your money, and any decision you make will put your money at risk. Information or data included here may have already been overtaken by events – and must be verified elsewhere – should you choose to act on it.

gainsville coins

Postby Tantalar » Fri May 06, 2011 6:23 pm

I want to buy these http://www.gainesvillecoins.com/product ... pment.aspx

Does anyone know if they come sealed in protective stuff or not?

Can anyone tell me if the 90% coins that Gainsville sells are cull or severely worn?

I know that in some cases I didn't buy "by weight" when I bought junk silver on ebay in the past and sometimes got screwed a little. This time now that I am buying the dip, I am trying to be careful that I get my OUNCES worth.

I got silver 90% dimes for SHTF primarily. I just want to make sure if I buy these bars that they are sealed and in good condition.
If you love antiques, vintage, advertising material, goodwill hunting, gold, silver, and buying and selling on Ebay and Amazon, then you should check out my youtube channel
http://www.youtube.com/user/PickingProfits?feature=mhee

"The man who buys cheap laughs once, but cries many times. The man who buys expensive cries once, but laughs many"
"That man is the richest whose pleasures are the cheapest." — Henry David Thoreau
Tantalar
Penny Pincher Member

Re: gainsville coins

Postby RxForPain » Fri May 06, 2011 11:40 pm

Just email gainsville and ask them or call.
RxForPain
Penny Pincher Member

Postby DJS » Sat May 07, 2011 11:21 am

RxForPain wrote:Just email gainsville and ask them or call.

I agree^^^^^^^

I have dealt with Gainesville and have been very happy with their service. I just call if I have any questions about anything.
DJS

Postby highroller4321 » Mon May 09, 2011 12:14 pm

I would just call them. I have bought from them in person and was impressed with their service level.
highroller4321
Realcent Moderator

Return to Silver Bullion, Gold, & other Bullion Metals