Best Places to Buy the Dip - Good Silver/Gold Deals

This forum is for discussing hunting and collecting US and Canadian circulation Silver Bullion Coins, other types of minted bullion, and other types of precious and base metal investments other than Bullion Pennies and Nickels.

Please Note: These articles are to inform your thinking, not lead it. Only you can decide the best place for your money, and any decision you make will put your money at risk. Information or data included here may have already been overtaken by events – and must be verified elsewhere – should you choose to act on it.

Best Places to Buy the Dip - Good Silver/Gold Deals

Postby panther » Sat May 07, 2011 5:38 pm

Thought I'd start a thread--if you see a good deal, whether in magazine, online, etc, post it up. This would be beneficial for those looking to buy the drop.

Gainesville Coins has a monster box of 2009 philharmonics for 19,500.. not a GREAT price, but the best I can find for a monster box right now.

http://www.gainesvillecoins.com/product ... pment.aspx
panther
Penny Sorter Member

Re: Best Places to Buy the Dip - Good Silver/Gold Deals

Postby RxForPain » Sat May 07, 2011 11:49 pm

I have purchased from Gainesville multiple times and they are top notch.
RxForPain
Penny Pincher Member

Postby TXBullion » Sun May 08, 2011 3:12 am

http://www.texmetals.com/silver-canadia ... n-maples-2

19,130 is the current price on a monster box of maples

I havent used them before
TXBullion
Too Busy Posting to Hoard Anything Else

Postby blackrabbit » Sun May 08, 2011 12:48 pm

Thanks for the Gainesville coins tip, I just bought some Perth Mint 2 oz. year of the rabbit coins from them. It's my year and they were at a very nice price! They have Koalas that are a good deal too. These type of coins will always sell for a good premium.
"If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them will deprive the people of all property until their children wake up homeless on the continent their Fathers conquered....The issuing power should be taken from the banks and restored to the people, to whom it properly belongs."
-Thomas Jefferson
blackrabbit
Post Hoarder

Return to Silver Bullion, Gold, & other Bullion Metals