GOLD - going to rally 100 points to $1600+

This forum is for discussing hunting and collecting US and Canadian circulation Silver Bullion Coins, other types of minted bullion, and other types of precious and base metal investments other than Bullion Pennies and Nickels.

Please Note: These articles are to inform your thinking, not lead it. Only you can decide the best place for your money, and any decision you make will put your money at risk. Information or data included here may have already been overtaken by events – and must be verified elsewhere – should you choose to act on it.

GOLD - going to rally 100 points to $1600+

Postby Market Harmony » Mon May 09, 2011 9:00 am

This will happen by June 1.

I have my reasons, what are yours?
Brick and mortar shop: buy, sell, and trade anything precious- coins, bullion, scrap, jewelry, gems, etc.
http://marketharmony.net

Follow me on Twitter- @MarketHarmony
Market Harmony
Super Post Hoarder

Location: 657 Evergreen Ave, First Floor, Pittsburgh, PA 15209

Re: GOLD - going to rally 100 points to $1600+

Postby CU Baker » Mon May 09, 2011 9:25 am

Margin requirements for buying silver futures could bring money over to physical gold until the dust settles.
Marriage is grand, divorce is a hundred grand!
CU Baker
Penny Hoarding Member

Re: GOLD - going to rally 100 points to $1600+

Postby Lemon Thrower » Mon May 09, 2011 10:14 am

i think it goes there but am less sure about when. we have the euro scare mongering and ostensible end of QE2 supporting the dollar in the near term. potential military adventures in MENA also put a bid under dollar assets. not saying it won't, just that i won't be surprised if it takes longer.
Lets Go Brandon!
Lemon Thrower
Super Post Hoarder

Return to Silver Bullion, Gold, & other Bullion Metals