any Turd Furguson followers?

This forum is for discussing hunting and collecting US and Canadian circulation Silver Bullion Coins, other types of minted bullion, and other types of precious and base metal investments other than Bullion Pennies and Nickels.

Please Note: These articles are to inform your thinking, not lead it. Only you can decide the best place for your money, and any decision you make will put your money at risk. Information or data included here may have already been overtaken by events – and must be verified elsewhere – should you choose to act on it.

any Turd Furguson followers?

Postby 97guns » Tue May 24, 2011 9:14 am

i know he's been at it since the breakout of silver in august but i didn't follow him on a daily basis untill this correction hit. he has spot on with his calls since ive been watching daily.

http://tfmetalsreport.blogspot.com/
Retired in 2009 with 300K in net worth by going all in with cash flowing real estate. every disposable penny goes back into savings via PM's - by using this technique my net worth has nearly doubled up.

ABCD investing - ANYTHING BERNANKE CAN'T DESTROY
97guns
Penny Collector Member

Re: any Turd Furguson followers?

Postby Slaphot » Tue May 24, 2011 9:20 am

Yes, I have been following him for a few weeks now and he is very insightfull. He has been very accurate on his calls. I would recommend his site to everyone here, in fact I was just thinking about doing the same as you 97guns.
Last edited by Slaphot on Tue May 24, 2011 10:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Slaphot
Penny Hoarding Member

Postby scrapper2010 » Tue May 24, 2011 9:57 am

You really going to believe a dude named Turd? No, just kidding I thought you meant the Turd Ferguson from the Saturday Night Live sketch. I'll check out this Turd.
Old feedback thread viewtopic.php?f=32&t=3581
scrapper2010
Penny Hoarding Member

Postby AGCoinHunter » Tue May 24, 2011 10:21 am

Turd frequently comments on Zerohedge. I have read his site a few times. Seems to have good insight.
“Guard with jealous attention the public liberty. Suspect everyone who approaches that jewel. Unfortunately, nothing will preserve it but downright force. Whenever you give up that force, you are inevitably ruined.”
"The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government - lest it come to dominate our lives and interests.”
- Patrick Henry
AGCoinHunter
1000+ Penny Miser Member

Postby Lemon Thrower » Tue May 24, 2011 10:57 am

been following for about a month. he's good.
Lets Go Brandon!
Lemon Thrower
Super Post Hoarder

Postby zerocd » Tue May 24, 2011 2:05 pm

Turd is the Word...

0CD
zerocd
Penny Hoarding Member

Postby StoreOfValue » Tue May 24, 2011 9:10 pm

Been following Turd for a couple of months. Sure is a fun read.
“Gold is the currency of kings, silver is the currency of the educated, barter is the currency of the working-class, and debt is the currency of slaves.”
StoreOfValue

Postby Investin Cents » Tue May 24, 2011 9:37 pm

Turd is good - not perfect, but sure a fun read.

Yes, I did buy a few ASE's today from a local dealer at a LOW premium on his advice - so that's my BTFD action - or as he also calls it, a FUBM move ;)

I'll follow him cause he seems honest, the advice is free, he advocates keeping your physical PM's and tells it like it is about the shyster bankers, CEO's, politicians, etc.

Slightly off-topic (ok, it's related to the "shysters" comment above) - does anyone want to strangle the slime-balls selling the crap on HSN? My wife and I just saw the snake-oil salemen hawking the AG and AU William and Catherine Wedding coins for a 50% mark-up over Apmex and the Royal Mint. Now they are hawking the gold-plated state quarters. These guys have no soul - preying on the febble-minded old folks, the un-educated, etc. :evil:

My aunt bought some of those plated state quarters - she was so proud and asked me what I thought. I said they were junk. She asked if she sould keep them - I said no. She told me she was going to send them back.

Sorry about that rant! Felt good to unload it! :D
"Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable." - JFK - 1962

Current book: American Values - RFK Jr.; Favorite website (other than Realcent): Zerohedge.com; Favorite metals in order: Ag, Au, Pt, CuZn, CuZnSn, Cu, Ni, Al, CuNi and of course Pb encased in Cu [in various forms and sizes :)]
Investin Cents
Penny Pincher Member

Return to Silver Bullion, Gold, & other Bullion Metals