looks like Mr. Rebates doesnt do Ebay anymore

This forum is for discussing hunting and collecting US and Canadian circulation Silver Bullion Coins, other types of minted bullion, and other types of precious and base metal investments other than Bullion Pennies and Nickels.

Please Note: These articles are to inform your thinking, not lead it. Only you can decide the best place for your money, and any decision you make will put your money at risk. Information or data included here may have already been overtaken by events – and must be verified elsewhere – should you choose to act on it.

looks like Mr. Rebates doesnt do Ebay anymore

Postby Copper Member » Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:10 am

Noticed it today
check me out on facebook Lake's Coin's and Militaria
Copper Member
Penny Hoarding Member

Re: looks like Mr. Rebates doesnt do Ebay anymore

Postby barrytrot » Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:15 am

I'm hoping that ebay uses their reduced "rebates" as a way to reduce seller fees.

My guess is "nope" though and that ebay just wants more of the pie as per usual.
barrytrot
Too Busy Posting to Hoard Anything Else

Postby PolishPunisher » Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:28 am

The notice implied that rebates would be restored in the future. I wouldn't hold your breath tho.
PolishPunisher
Penny Pincher Member

Postby Rodebaugh » Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:37 am

well thats just great
This space for rent. :)
Rodebaugh
Realcent Moderator

Postby kidman232 » Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:45 am

bigcrumbs still gives you 36% of listing and closing fees of an auction bigcrumbs
never enough silver
kidman232
Penny Collector Member

Postby Treetop » Thu Jun 16, 2011 1:24 pm

kidman232 wrote:bigcrumbs still gives you 36% of listing and closing fees of an auction bigcrumbs

they didnt have american ebay that I saw. they had canada ebay, and austrailia and the UK...
Treetop
Super Post Hoarder

Postby Rodebaugh » Thu Jun 16, 2011 1:29 pm

Treetop wrote:
kidman232 wrote:bigcrumbs still gives you 36% of listing and closing fees of an auction bigcrumbs

they didnt have american ebay that I saw. they had canada ebay, and austrailia and the UK...

Same here....looks just as worthless as Mr Rebates
This space for rent. :)
Rodebaugh
Realcent Moderator

Postby PennyBoy » Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:28 pm

I've been signed up with Mr. Rebates for several months now and have yet to receive a rebate, this after spending over $2500. on eBay. I guess this is just what I needed to unsubscribe.
When people lose everything, and have nothing left to lose, they lose it.-Gerald Celente

My feedback: http://realcent.org/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=8534

Happiness is the key to success.
PennyBoy
Penny Collector Member

Postby Neckro » Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:37 pm

PennyBoy wrote:I've been signed up with Mr. Rebates for several months now and have yet to receive a rebate, this after spending over $2500. on eBay. I guess this is just what I needed to unsubscribe.

for every purchase you had to log into rebates, click their ebay link, buy the item, and pay to get credit. Simply having an account with them didn't give you the rebate. And have cookies enabled
Neckro
Post Hoarder

Postby abc » Thu Jun 16, 2011 5:59 pm

Ouch........ it does look like bigcrumbs also took off ebay.com =(. Looks like I will be shopping on on ebay.ca and .uk a little more now.
abc
Penny Pincher Member

Postby PennyBoy » Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:39 pm

Neckro wrote:
PennyBoy wrote:I've been signed up with Mr. Rebates for several months now and have yet to receive a rebate, this after spending over $2500. on eBay. I guess this is just what I needed to unsubscribe.

for every purchase you had to log into rebates, click their ebay link, buy the item, and pay to get credit. Simply having an account with them didn't give you the rebate. And have cookies enabled

Thanks for the tips, but I've been doing the exact thing, every time. When I login to Mr Rebates, it just says my rebates are pending. I'm tired of being pended. :!:
When people lose everything, and have nothing left to lose, they lose it.-Gerald Celente

My feedback: http://realcent.org/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=8534

Happiness is the key to success.
PennyBoy
Penny Collector Member

Postby PolishPunisher » Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:10 pm

Six months to get the money is a long time. But the wait was worth the 3%.
PolishPunisher
Penny Pincher Member

Postby natsb88 » Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:05 pm

PennyBoy wrote:
Neckro wrote:

Thanks for the tips, but I've been doing the exact thing, every time. When I login to Mr Rebates, it just says my rebates are pending. I'm tired of being pended. :!:

Rebates will be pending for 90 days before you can request a check or PayPal payment. I just got a check about a week ago, it works just fine.
natsb88
Too Busy Posting to Hoard Anything Else

Postby gojomoso » Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:40 pm

Ebates also stopped, but in their email about Ebay getting taken off they said ebay would return Oct. 1, we'll see what happens. Idk why ebay stopped all rebates though, maybe their going to do something with their ebay bucks or something
"No, Seriously Officer, it's all coins"

SELLING COINS, PENNY/SILVER SORTERS, CANVAS BAGS, AND OTHER RANDOM THINGS!!!!!!
http://gojomoso.weebly.com/
gojomoso
Penny Pincher Member

Return to Silver Bullion, Gold, & other Bullion Metals