Gold and Silver price drop

This forum is for discussing hunting and collecting US and Canadian circulation Silver Bullion Coins, other types of minted bullion, and other types of precious and base metal investments other than Bullion Pennies and Nickels.

Please Note: These articles are to inform your thinking, not lead it. Only you can decide the best place for your money, and any decision you make will put your money at risk. Information or data included here may have already been overtaken by events – and must be verified elsewhere – should you choose to act on it.

Gold and Silver price drop

Postby Jonflyfish » Fri Jul 01, 2011 1:12 am

Both gold and silver look heavy here. Anticipating the black swan effect to kick in with a strong unexpected USD surge.

Cheers!
Jonflyfish
1000+ Penny Miser Member

Re: Gold and Silver price drop

Postby TXBullion » Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:03 am

Jonflyfish wrote:Both gold and silver look heavy here. Anticipating the black swan effect to kick in with a strong unexpected USD surge.

Cheers!

You have a great track record, gold down 1% so far silver down a little over 2.5% so far..... Ill keep watching
TXBullion
Too Busy Posting to Hoard Anything Else

Postby Country » Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:09 am

GOLD and SILVER always look heavy this time of year. I'm looking for a good buying opportunity the end of July.... 8-)
Humankind has not woven the web of life. We are but one thread within it. Whatever we do to the web, we do to ourselves. All things are bound together. All things connect. ~Chief Seattle, 1855
Country
Realcent Moderator

Postby neilgin1 » Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:44 am

i was going to start a new thread entitled "Down Big", but i figger i'll piggy back you.

last look, silvers down 1.30, gold down 20 something, crude down 1.50, the dollar up, corn down big...probably going to rip the ethanol program apart, which is going to crater the land price bubble they got going in Iowa, land being traded at 10k an acre, but wheat stabilized and is up.

Now "these guys"...meaning the screwheads at the FED, at major banking concerns, oil concerns, IMF, BIS, and whoever shows up at bildenburg, or got his rump paddled at Skull and Bones by Niedermeyer, these guys might be filthy, greedy, selfish screwheads vying for their place in the Lake of Fire, but they aint stupid. They have this thing war gamed out, and i'm trying to figger what direction.

do they want to inflate the currency?...do they want to deflate? i know they want war, its the kind of war they want, thats the question.

i know they dont want it to go nuclear, though they wouldnt shed tears ff the Paki's lobbed a couple of 100kt zingers at the Indians and vice versa. i do KNOW they want to keep us in state and stasis of "perma-war", that low level kind of angst, that keeps lots of folks cashing govt checks, "think tanks" thinking and masses cringing in fear. Thats a given.

so many currents underneath of the brown of the water, the only thing a feller can do, is think like a coyote. Move at night, exploit trashcans and chicken coops, and defintely keep very low. The screwheads like to keep their sheep penned, and fat, but its always open season on coyotes.

only one consolation, that Lake of Fire never goes out, and you can hear the wailing and shrieking of the screwheads who have proceeded their offspring, who sit in High Places.
neilgin1
Post Hoarder

Return to Silver Bullion, Gold, & other Bullion Metals