Please silver, go up in price big-time

This forum is for discussing hunting and collecting US and Canadian circulation Silver Bullion Coins, other types of minted bullion, and other types of precious and base metal investments other than Bullion Pennies and Nickels.

Please Note: These articles are to inform your thinking, not lead it. Only you can decide the best place for your money, and any decision you make will put your money at risk. Information or data included here may have already been overtaken by events – and must be verified elsewhere – should you choose to act on it.

Please silver, go up in price big-time

Postby JerrySpringer » Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:38 pm

This silver price action water torture is consuming my attention too much. Either go up,up,up or drop down like a dog. I am discounting a drop in price as a great buying opportunity, so I am pretty sure that ain't gonna happen. No way I can get more ounces versus the fiat in the bank nowadays. This is a Murphy's Law situation. Buying more physical for the long run looks too plagued with the market being a volatile sucker and premiums probably rising inversely to a lowering spot price. However, a run up in price will just get it over with and a chance to sell some and get more fiat to buy copper or wait for a pullback. 'Tis a sad thing that a good bit of my cost basis could get dashed if silver drops into the 20's and lower but I kind of think that will cause many to capitulate and decide to get out of physical for good.
JerrySpringer
Penny Hoarding Member

Return to Silver Bullion, Gold, & other Bullion Metals