Even though this a silver forum, i HAD to share this

This forum is for discussing hunting and collecting US and Canadian circulation Silver Bullion Coins, other types of minted bullion, and other types of precious and base metal investments other than Bullion Pennies and Nickels.

Please Note: These articles are to inform your thinking, not lead it. Only you can decide the best place for your money, and any decision you make will put your money at risk. Information or data included here may have already been overtaken by events – and must be verified elsewhere – should you choose to act on it.

Even though this a silver forum, i HAD to share this

Postby neilgin1 » Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:14 pm

Just got this in from my absolutely crazy insane wild son and his equally insane mother, the woman is just about the baddest ass red warrior i ever met, and my boy is wilder than i ever was, at 12,000 feet up in the Rockies, Wisht Daddy still had the game to keep up with this nutty duo, thats why i'm maintaining base camp. But traveling with them?...heck, they fight like some dysfunctional married couple, they both gonna give me a heart attack, but to me, they both are more precious than ALL the silver in the world ...thanks for letting me share:
Attachments
IMG-20110727-00042.jpg
IMG-20110727-00042.jpg (43.38 KiB) Viewed 254 times
IMG-20110727-00039.jpg
IMG-20110727-00039.jpg (143.36 KiB) Viewed 254 times
neilgin1
Post Hoarder

Re: Even though this a silver forum, i HAD to share this

Postby 68Camaro » Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:19 pm

:) Great lookin' team.
In the game of Woke, the goal posts can be moved at any moment, the penalties will apply retroactively and claims of fairness will always lose out to the perpetual right to claim offense.... Bret Stephens
The further a society drifts from the truth, the more it will hate those that speak it. George Orwell.
We can ignore reality, but we cannot ignore the consequences of ignoring reality. Ayn Rand.
68Camaro
Too Busy Posting to Hoard Anything Else

Postby Morsecode » Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:41 pm

Cool 8-)

I'm more of a base camp type myself. Keep the fire going, guard the supplies, etc.
Let's Go Brandon Kamala
Morsecode
Too Busy Posting to Hoard Anything Else

Postby neilgin1 » Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:59 pm

68Camaro wrote::) Great lookin' team.

thank you my bro......but you have no idea the phone calls i been getting from the both of them, driving me crazy, i told them both, "you're gonna put me in an early grave with your madness"...two nights ago, i get a call from him, "i will not spend another minute with this woman! come get me in North Platte!"...(this woman, his MOTHER) i get a call from her, "YOUR son is making me insane, i wanna kill myself"...then they scale the summit and i'm getting triumphant calls from them both, both lovey dovey...and the craziest thing is they both were here with me at this beautiful Edoras, have the best time, she's telling me, "oh Neily, this is beautiful, you've never been so serene"...and then all of sudden, they gotta split coz its "too boring" up here...both of them: "too boring, lets climb a mountain"...oh sorry i'm only at 1900 feet! meanwhile she suddenly got "religion" and is toting around a bunch of ASE rolls...its utter insanity, this countries imploding, my family is climbing mountains while fighting like a pair of half crazed badgers, and i'm telling them, "buy a pine box and a limestone grave marker for me NOW, coz thats where you're both putting me!"

...i know given the suffering out there, this is rinky dink nonsense, thats why i'm going crazy...i should chain them both to the wall, but i'd get my A$$ kicked!
neilgin1
Post Hoarder

Postby Oakair » Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:00 pm

next up are the 14'ers ;)
Oakair
Penny Hoarding Member

Return to Silver Bullion, Gold, & other Bullion Metals