Seasonal Silver Prices

This forum is for discussing hunting and collecting US and Canadian circulation Silver Bullion Coins, other types of minted bullion, and other types of precious and base metal investments other than Bullion Pennies and Nickels.

Please Note: These articles are to inform your thinking, not lead it. Only you can decide the best place for your money, and any decision you make will put your money at risk. Information or data included here may have already been overtaken by events – and must be verified elsewhere – should you choose to act on it.

Seasonal Silver Prices

Postby Tantalar » Fri Sep 23, 2011 7:23 pm

I am aware of the margin rate hike stuff going on and the insanity that has followed it, but I was curious about seasonal silver prices and what is in store for the future. I am learning more every day, but one thing I thought I knew was that generally speaking, right around now is when you really see silver take off until some time in late winter when it drops like a rock.

I remember when it went to 50, then to 40, then hovered around 40 and then went up to 44 briefly. Did not take any profits at 44 because I assumed it was that time of the year where silver has its most bullish run. That being said, I plan to buy a lot right now at $31 rather than hope for another Monday price fall...Does this mean I "SHOULD" expect to be able to profit take some time mid-late winter?
If you love antiques, vintage, advertising material, goodwill hunting, gold, silver, and buying and selling on Ebay and Amazon, then you should check out my youtube channel
http://www.youtube.com/user/PickingProfits?feature=mhee

"The man who buys cheap laughs once, but cries many times. The man who buys expensive cries once, but laughs many"
"That man is the richest whose pleasures are the cheapest." — Henry David Thoreau
Tantalar
Penny Pincher Member

Return to Silver Bullion, Gold, & other Bullion Metals