Swissamerica.com

This forum is for discussing hunting and collecting US and Canadian circulation Silver Bullion Coins, other types of minted bullion, and other types of precious and base metal investments other than Bullion Pennies and Nickels.

Please Note: These articles are to inform your thinking, not lead it. Only you can decide the best place for your money, and any decision you make will put your money at risk. Information or data included here may have already been overtaken by events – and must be verified elsewhere – should you choose to act on it.

Swissamerica.com

Postby Blarry » Mon Sep 26, 2011 11:43 am

Friends,

I haven't been too active posting, but have always read the updates on here. I received a groupon today for Swissamerica.com and was wondering if any of you have used them before to purchase PM's? I will be giving them a call later today to see what types of products they sell.

Here is the groupon link: http://www.groupon.com/deals/swiss-amer ... =uu6182512

Thanks for any information, I thought it would be nice to get 400 dollars worth for 200, if they are selling ungraded coins.
Blarry

Re: Swissamerica.com

Postby barrytrot » Mon Sep 26, 2011 11:45 am

I would be shocked if their price of the "investment coins" made sense even at a 50% discount.

Most of these "investment coins" places give you super bad pricing.
barrytrot
Too Busy Posting to Hoard Anything Else

Re: Swissamerica.com

Postby Mossy » Mon Sep 26, 2011 12:14 pm

Quick look: No readily available price sheet. Each coin individually discussed with a salesman. Hmmmm....
Mossy
1000+ Penny Miser Member

Return to Silver Bullion, Gold, & other Bullion Metals