Dead cat bounce

This forum is for discussing hunting and collecting US and Canadian circulation Silver Bullion Coins, other types of minted bullion, and other types of precious and base metal investments other than Bullion Pennies and Nickels.

Please Note: These articles are to inform your thinking, not lead it. Only you can decide the best place for your money, and any decision you make will put your money at risk. Information or data included here may have already been overtaken by events – and must be verified elsewhere – should you choose to act on it.

Dead cat bounce

Postby erblaz » Wed Sep 28, 2011 1:54 pm

So with silvers action today. Did we get a dead cat bounce Monday and Yesterday or is this normal market motion. The chart looks like it could be headed lower. Support is at 26.39. Below that closing price look out.
erblaz

Re: Dead cat bounce

Postby barrytrot » Wed Sep 28, 2011 2:05 pm

Moving $3 in any direction is neither a bounce nor an upswing nor anything. The market it super volatile. If it moves $3 in the same direction for 2 days that's a direction, but right now it's above $30 again. It just moves people :)

Also, I don't think dead cats bounce much anyway. I don't have one handy, but I'd like to see some data on that also.
barrytrot
Too Busy Posting to Hoard Anything Else

Postby erblaz » Wed Sep 28, 2011 2:14 pm

You'd be suprised. Drop them 10 stories and the SOB's really move off the ground
erblaz

Postby glass » Wed Sep 28, 2011 3:28 pm

My Finger is itching and own the trigger

Of when to buy, not kill a cat
glass
Penny Pincher Member

Return to Silver Bullion, Gold, & other Bullion Metals