Prophets Of Doom: 12 Shocking Quotes

This forum is for discussing hunting and collecting US and Canadian circulation Silver Bullion Coins, other types of minted bullion, and other types of precious and base metal investments other than Bullion Pennies and Nickels.

Please Note: These articles are to inform your thinking, not lead it. Only you can decide the best place for your money, and any decision you make will put your money at risk. Information or data included here may have already been overtaken by events – and must be verified elsewhere – should you choose to act on it.

Prophets Of Doom: 12 Shocking Quotes

Postby neilgin1 » Mon Oct 03, 2011 5:19 am

neilgin1
Post Hoarder

Re: Prophets Of Doom: 12 Shocking Quotes

Postby neilgin1 » Mon Oct 03, 2011 5:26 am

dont blow this article off, if you got paper investments tied to silver, you might not be able to collect, and as far as physical...make hidey holes. i'm serious. this wind is breaking bad, and quick.
neilgin1
Post Hoarder

Postby justj2k78 » Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:33 am

neilgin1 wrote: i'm serious. this wind is breaking bad, and quick.

No Neil, that's just all the burritos I ate last night!
justj2k78
Penny Hoarding Member

Postby silverflake » Mon Oct 03, 2011 3:59 pm

neilgin1 you are always right on the ball and I look forward to your insight and sense of humor. Something is rumbling just under the surface of things now, I can feel it. Which leads me to this question: in our retirement accounts (IRAs, 401K etc) where the heck do we put our money right now? I have 'traded' the ETFs (SLV,IAU) to some degree and had great returns but I don't trust them! What do we do? Treasuries? Money markets? Sprotts physical precious metals fund? Suggestions happily taken.
silverflake
Penny Hoarding Member

Postby rexmerdinus » Tue Oct 04, 2011 7:51 am

#11 Ann Barnhardt, head of Barnhardt Capital Management, Inc.: "It's over. There is no coming back from this. The only thing that can happen is a total and complete collapse of EVERYTHING we now know, and humanity starts from scratch. And if you think that this collapse is going to play out without one hell of a big hot war, you are sadly, sadly mistaken."

Wow, you don't hear that too often in the mainstream!
My beer and homebrewing blog: http://alemongery.blogspot.com
My wine and winemaking blog: http://connoisseurscorner.blogspot.com
rexmerdinus
Penny Collector Member

Return to Silver Bullion, Gold, & other Bullion Metals