the BIG move is coming.

This forum is for discussing hunting and collecting US and Canadian circulation Silver Bullion Coins, other types of minted bullion, and other types of precious and base metal investments other than Bullion Pennies and Nickels.

Please Note: These articles are to inform your thinking, not lead it. Only you can decide the best place for your money, and any decision you make will put your money at risk. Information or data included here may have already been overtaken by events – and must be verified elsewhere – should you choose to act on it.

the BIG move is coming.

Postby neilgin1 » Sat Oct 15, 2011 8:11 am

again, i say, no boosterism, but a couple things happened, and/or what i;ve observed: first, just the various new tidbits i read, which are too numerous to innumerate. second, and know some guys disagree with me, its Ebay as an indicator, i got to go with the patterns i've been seeing. anytime we plateau out, or band up...and then Ebay silver offerings ramp in number, lets say from 90,000 to 97,000, this indicates a "long liquidation" in small holdings, and thats bullish. Now the coming weeks will tell if thats right or wrong.
and even with this 97,000 offerings, there were only 275 roll offerings, and most of this, imo, is just junk, you got the "possible silver" as always, you got the "dime at one end" chiselers.
But here is the cherry atop the cake, there's two dealers i really liked (ed--past tense)...did recent business with them, and they are SLIPPING. one, for the second time in a row, totally screwed up the order, mailed it to an old addy, when its VERY CLEAR where to send them, and i get this "we're busy, mistakes can happen"...and thats just BS, i got NO sympathy for that. Too many times, i've been on my feet in a "fast" market on the trading floor, writing orders fast as i can, barking orders, pocket STUFFED with orders, answering three phones at once, and doing this for hours, day after day, and if i got into a head, "mistakes can happen", i'm dead. Years of that, not ONE mistake....so i'm DONE with that seller...the second one, always had the finest rolls, when this seller said "GEM/BU", i knew it was GEM/BU...that just changed this last time, buy a "GEM/BU" PROOF roll....BOLL SHOT, if that was a GEM/BU Proof Roll, then i'm a woodchuck with an incense stick up my keister smoldering. BS! i wanted to ask this seller, why did you do? keep these things in the root cellar next to the potato's fore ya shipped them out?!?.......but i dont want to get that involved, i'll just take my lil hit, and put them on the pay no mind list....sorry to moan and whine. point being, this whole market SEEMS to be reaching a point of explosion, and i believe thats going to be to the upside, and lets say we trade up to 44 on the board, you will see short sighted holders coming out of the woodwork offering a LOT for sale....just hope we got the FRN's to pick them off, coz once we trade above $44 AGAIN.....we blast past 50, easy. watch, just my two copper mites.
neilgin1
Post Hoarder

Re: the BIG move is coming.

Postby OneBiteAtATime » Sat Oct 15, 2011 8:21 am

then i'm a woodchuck with an incense stick up my keister smoldering

:lol: Now THAT's a visual!
"pray like everything depends on God and prepare like everything depends on you." -shinnosuke
"It does not take a majority to prevail... but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men."- Sam Adams
"Thanks to God that he gave me stubborness when I know I am right." - John Adams
OneBiteAtATime
Post Hoarder

Postby neilgin1 » Sat Oct 15, 2011 9:01 am

OneBiteAtATime wrote:
then i'm a woodchuck with an incense stick up my keister smoldering

:lol: Now THAT's a visual!

that was the intent, saw the critter amble back by the other day, trailing smoke....felt bad for him, but some days it rains and some it shines, even for a chuck.
neilgin1
Post Hoarder

Postby 68Camaro » Sat Oct 15, 2011 6:09 pm

Think these are more signs of growing appreciation for physical. Gotta believe that eventually this will translate to comex prices, though it may take a complete elimination of all silver in the pipeline before that happens.
In the game of Woke, the goal posts can be moved at any moment, the penalties will apply retroactively and claims of fairness will always lose out to the perpetual right to claim offense.... Bret Stephens
The further a society drifts from the truth, the more it will hate those that speak it. George Orwell.
We can ignore reality, but we cannot ignore the consequences of ignoring reality. Ayn Rand.
68Camaro
Too Busy Posting to Hoard Anything Else

Postby silverflake » Sat Oct 15, 2011 6:42 pm

neilgin1, i always look forward to your insight and colorful posts. I know it's easy to agree on a forum that is dedicated to discussing precious metals but even with the haircut silver (and gold) took last month, somethings telling me that they are just simmering waiting for a boil, you know? It's not technical nor fundamental,, just a gut thing...can't explain it. Just hold on tight.
silverflake
Penny Hoarding Member

Return to Silver Bullion, Gold, & other Bullion Metals