Chinese perspective on silver

This forum is for discussing hunting and collecting US and Canadian circulation Silver Bullion Coins, other types of minted bullion, and other types of precious and base metal investments other than Bullion Pennies and Nickels.

Please Note: These articles are to inform your thinking, not lead it. Only you can decide the best place for your money, and any decision you make will put your money at risk. Information or data included here may have already been overtaken by events – and must be verified elsewhere – should you choose to act on it.

Chinese perspective on silver

Postby Saabman » Fri Nov 04, 2011 1:46 pm

This a recent article that caught my attention............

http://www.financialsense.com/contribut ... -parabolic
Cerca Trova!!!

Happiness does not depend on what you have or who you are. It solely relies on what you think.
-Sid
Saabman
Post Hoarder

Re: Chinese perspective on silver

Postby Sheikh_yer_Bu'Tay » Fri Nov 04, 2011 6:30 pm

Aww, you beat me to it! I was going to post this article. Way to go!
When I die, I want to go like Grandpa did. He died in his sleep..... Not screaming and hollering like all the passengers in his car.
Sheikh_yer_Bu'Tay
Super Post Hoarder

Postby rsk1963 » Fri Nov 04, 2011 10:50 pm

Excellent article, makes me happy (prices for my existing hoard) and sad (purchases price for my future hoard).

Think these treads will continue over the comming years, expontential growth or steady off? At some point and time they have to stabalize, but how far out?
those that sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither

the bee...gathers it's materials from the flowers of the garden and of the field, but transforms and digests it by a power of it's own.
rsk1963
Post Hoarder

Postby Sheikh_yer_Bu'Tay » Sat Nov 05, 2011 6:15 am

"What is the Mandarin term for “The mother of all short squeezes”? "

所有的母亲挤出 (from google translate)

More fun in store for us physical hoarders as the Chinese throw away their wealth from fiat money into fiat silver contracts. :D
When I die, I want to go like Grandpa did. He died in his sleep..... Not screaming and hollering like all the passengers in his car.
Sheikh_yer_Bu'Tay
Super Post Hoarder

Postby agmoose » Sat Nov 05, 2011 9:12 am

Excellent article. Wonder when those "silver houses" will start seeing customers demand physical in exchange for their paper. Is it months, years or decades down the road I guess would be the question.

Also - if or when US banks will ever get into the silver game..........
agmoose
1000+ Penny Miser Member

Postby wbeck » Sat Nov 05, 2011 3:24 pm

It always saddens me when I read about how much more intelligent people are in some of these developing countries like China and India. They have their heads screwed on more straight than rich westerners on many basic fundamentals of how things REALLY work. People here are so sheltered and have bought into all the BS "the man" spouts. The Chinese realize you need a real economy, and things of real value. I think India and China alone will keep PMs going up steadily, but we do have people getting hip in the west as well. That spells nothing but up, up, up for a long time to me.

I need to buy more silver!
wbeck
Penny Sorter Member

Return to Silver Bullion, Gold, & other Bullion Metals