Passing along some info

This forum is for discussing hunting and collecting US and Canadian circulation Silver Bullion Coins, other types of minted bullion, and other types of precious and base metal investments other than Bullion Pennies and Nickels.

Please Note: These articles are to inform your thinking, not lead it. Only you can decide the best place for your money, and any decision you make will put your money at risk. Information or data included here may have already been overtaken by events – and must be verified elsewhere – should you choose to act on it.

Passing along some info

Postby CardsNCoins » Sun Nov 13, 2011 11:23 am

First and foremost I am not associated in any way with the company I am linking below. I just thought their 40% off sale was a good deal for canvas coin bags, and wanted to share it with the good people here. I will post this in the copper section as well.

Some sites that sell canvas coin bags have a 50 bag minimum that needs to be ordered, but not this one. The only slight setback is that they do have a $25 minimum order, but they also sell coin wrappers, plastic coin lok bags, etc..., so you may be able to find $25 worth of stuff you need.

http://www.generalbanksupply.com/shop/category/view/240/canvas-coin-bags.html
CardsNCoins
1000+ Penny Miser Member

Re: Passing along some info

Postby highroller4321 » Sun Nov 13, 2011 5:34 pm

I can still blow those prices out of the water if a person is looking for some canvas coin bags!
highroller4321
Realcent Moderator

Re: Passing along some info

Postby doug » Sun Nov 13, 2011 6:40 pm

I have dealt with Highroller4321 on bags in the past and he can difinitly beat those prices on canvas bags. If you are in the market for convas cion bags contact Adam first.

Doug
doug
Penny Hoarding Member

Return to Silver Bullion, Gold, & other Bullion Metals