Today's small collection score

This forum is for discussing hunting and collecting US and Canadian circulation Silver Bullion Coins, other types of minted bullion, and other types of precious and base metal investments other than Bullion Pennies and Nickels.

Please Note: These articles are to inform your thinking, not lead it. Only you can decide the best place for your money, and any decision you make will put your money at risk. Information or data included here may have already been overtaken by events – and must be verified elsewhere – should you choose to act on it.

Today's small collection score

Postby Heartkill » Fri Dec 16, 2011 10:42 pm

Co-worker of mine mentioned he had some older coins a while back and wanted to get rid of them. Well he finally brought them in and we struck a deal. I offered him $100 for everything but he only wanted $80. Lunch is on me next week I said ;) 5 Barber halves, 8 Barber quarters, and an 1868 shield nickel that probably grades VF/XF. The Barber's are all G/VG but for under melt I'm content. Crappy cell phone pic below.

Heartkill
Penny Collector Member

Re: Today's small collection score

Postby twentybux » Fri Dec 16, 2011 11:25 pm

Nice score!
"If 'ifs and buts' were candies and nuts we'd all have a happy Christmas." -- Coach Jackson (my 8th grade track coach)

twentybux
1000+ Penny Miser Member

Return to Silver Bullion, Gold, & other Bullion Metals