silver for next week

This forum is for discussing hunting and collecting US and Canadian circulation Silver Bullion Coins, other types of minted bullion, and other types of precious and base metal investments other than Bullion Pennies and Nickels.

Please Note: These articles are to inform your thinking, not lead it. Only you can decide the best place for your money, and any decision you make will put your money at risk. Information or data included here may have already been overtaken by events – and must be verified elsewhere – should you choose to act on it.

silver for next week

Postby dakota1955 » Sun Jan 29, 2012 6:22 pm

I was just wondering what the great minds here are thinking for the price of silver this week. I will tomorrow get my shipments of ASE. They have gone up over 4 dollars from when I order them. Silver gone up and extra 5 times face since I brought some. Are we in for a correction or are still looking to gain? So what the great minds have to say here.
dakota1955
Too Busy Posting to Hoard Anything Else

Re: silver for next week

Postby Engineer » Sun Jan 29, 2012 6:33 pm

I bought a little, so it's bound to drop.
Engineer
Super Post Hoarder

Postby coinwolf » Sun Jan 29, 2012 6:37 pm

yep on the way down! Been buying kind of heavy for the last 2 weeks so sure to drop!
coinwolf
Penny Hoarding Member

Postby dtfstock » Sun Jan 29, 2012 8:29 pm

I had sold much higher from here so I am starting to buy small here and average in again. I was going to wait to see if it broke $28 but sick of waiting.
dtfstock

Postby beauanderos » Sun Jan 29, 2012 11:33 pm

I hope it drops a buck tomorrow, I'll buy more stock and sell it into the next rally. Wash, rinse, repeat. Lovin it. If I keep my fingers crossed, maybe the market will drop a buck two days in a row, and then repeat the process the other direction, ad infinitum. :mrgreen:
The Hand of God moves WorldsImage
beauanderos
Too Busy Posting to Hoard Anything Else

Postby everything » Mon Jan 30, 2012 1:44 am

I was surprised it came back up this high, maybe ZIRP and Sprott will bring further support yet.
everything
Penny Hoarding Member

Return to Silver Bullion, Gold, & other Bullion Metals