"Let's Kill Cash!!"

This forum is for discussing hunting and collecting US and Canadian circulation Silver Bullion Coins, other types of minted bullion, and other types of precious and base metal investments other than Bullion Pennies and Nickels.

Please Note: These articles are to inform your thinking, not lead it. Only you can decide the best place for your money, and any decision you make will put your money at risk. Information or data included here may have already been overtaken by events – and must be verified elsewhere – should you choose to act on it.

"Let's Kill Cash!!"

Postby cesariojpn » Thu Feb 09, 2012 8:09 pm

No mentions of Silver and Gold replacing them.

http://gizmodo.com/5882836/lets-kill-ca ... ess-future
cesariojpn
Penny Hoarding Member

Re: "Let's Kill Cash!!"

Postby galenrog » Thu Feb 09, 2012 8:31 pm

These guys seem to favor electronic currency. I favor something that cannot disappear with a single keystroke.
Mine Gold, Buy Silver. It Fills the Safe Faster.
galenrog
Penny Collector Member

Postby Cu Penny Hoarder » Thu Feb 09, 2012 8:54 pm

No more anonymity, they want every transaction recorded and trackable. It still should be a few years before it's fully implemented and inforced.

Better buy what you need with cash now before it's gone (ie. all the Au and Ag you can).
Time is precious, stop wasting it.
Cu Penny Hoarder
Post Hoarder

Postby nero12345 » Thu Feb 09, 2012 9:20 pm

One of the problems with this is when you control someones money you control them. But if they control your plastic money and you want to protest or don't conform then its very easy to hit delete and then you'll have nothing. Paper money with no backing is scary enough. Plastic money is a nightmare.
Silver and Gold
•It does nothing – but it hides no mistakes.
•It holds no press conferences – but it tells no lies.
•It makes no promises – and never delivers less.
nero12345
Penny Collector Member

Postby JadeDragon » Fri Feb 10, 2012 1:51 am

Plastic money or completely digital phantom money. I just spotted a lot in WA State for $1600. You could build in it and it's in a small town. Investing in dirt makes sense to me. At least you can grow food. Putting money in digital nothingness.. not so much.
The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man.” – George Bernard Shaw.
JadeDragon
Realcent Moderator

Return to Silver Bullion, Gold, & other Bullion Metals