Dern it. Looks like $35 has support..

This forum is for discussing hunting and collecting US and Canadian circulation Silver Bullion Coins, other types of minted bullion, and other types of precious and base metal investments other than Bullion Pennies and Nickels.

Please Note: These articles are to inform your thinking, not lead it. Only you can decide the best place for your money, and any decision you make will put your money at risk. Information or data included here may have already been overtaken by events – and must be verified elsewhere – should you choose to act on it.

Dern it. Looks like $35 has support..

Postby SilverEye » Fri Feb 24, 2012 12:05 pm

I was hoping it was just a blip on Greece news, but silver is acting like it has real support at $35. I've only got a tiny fraction of how much I want to own, so I still need low prices. This could be it folks, and we never see sub $35 ever again. :(

$35 is a huge psychological support/resistance barrier for silver because 35 was where gold was pegged before we went off the gold standard.
SilverEye
Penny Collector Member

Re: Dern it. Looks like $35 has support..

Postby Cu Penny Hoarder » Fri Feb 24, 2012 1:48 pm

Don't worry, TPTB aren't going to give up that easily... they're going to fight this thing all the way up. There is always room for more margin hikes. Just make sure you have plenty of green rectangles ready to buy when it does drop.
Time is precious, stop wasting it.
Cu Penny Hoarder
Post Hoarder

Postby lance » Fri Feb 24, 2012 3:12 pm

Still better to buy now before it goes even higher....when silver is pushin 50 and 60 a ounce we will miss these days.
lance
Penny Collector Member

Postby fb101 » Fri Feb 24, 2012 6:43 pm

one trend following site I watch says a close over $36 means a significant change in trend and an upside target of 44.
If it does that trend followers will be climbing on board
fb101
Too Busy Posting to Hoard Anything Else

Postby reddirtcoins » Fri Feb 24, 2012 7:36 pm

If it ever gets to 75 I have some 70/80 stockpile that will be paying off a house....

All I will be saying to all the na-sayers from years past is, who's laughing now.....
"Truth, like gold, is to be obtained not by its growth, but by washing away from it all that is not gold."- Leo Tolstoy
reddirtcoins
1000+ Penny Miser Member

Postby Engineer » Fri Feb 24, 2012 7:42 pm

reddirtcoins wrote:If it ever gets to 75 I have some 70/80 stockpile that will be paying off a house....

All I will be saying to all the na-sayers from years past is, who's laughing now.....

During the housing boom people kept telling me that I was crazy for paying down my mortgage instead of putting that money in the stock market for 10% annual returns. Some even told me that they were taking out HELOCs to invest in stocks. :lol:
Engineer
Super Post Hoarder

Postby madman326 » Fri Feb 24, 2012 7:50 pm

of course silver hits $35, i am going to my first coin show tomorrrow! i was really hoping to get it a little cheaper, but im still going to spend what i was planning.
madman326
Penny Collector Member

Return to Silver Bullion, Gold, & other Bullion Metals