The End of the Copper Sorting World (ay least mine) is Near

Forum for discussing any topic related to investing in, collecting and saving US, Canadian, UK, and other Copper Bullion Pennies for their metal content.

Re: The End of the Copper Sorting World (ay least mine) is N

Postby everything » Thu Apr 05, 2012 4:03 pm

Something to keep in mind, order ahead of time for your coin, I've found many places literally don't stock coin at all, or very little, where I pick up they expect to see me every week.
everything
Penny Hoarding Member

Postby knibloe » Thu Apr 05, 2012 4:37 pm

My three cents.

1. It was said that $10 isn't that big of a deal. I agree. I might have asked to speak to the manager. If for nothing else to tell him that you are a loyal customer and you don't feel that he appreciates your business.

2. I would dump, dump, dump on them!!!!

3. Maybe there were some jerks out there. That still doesn't excuse them from cutting you off for $10 lousy dollars. Help them out. Give them you dumps. Thay way you can keep them on your route and not completely change your habits.
knibloe
Post Hoarder

Postby fb101 » Thu Apr 05, 2012 7:46 pm

+1 Knibloe;
Your description of the faces leads me to believe they were actually sorry for the situation.
Tell the manager you're small quantities and see if he cannot make an exception.
I could buy it if you were taking $100 a week (maybe....) but how could anybody be such a [fill in the blank] for $10?
fb101
Too Busy Posting to Hoard Anything Else

Previous

Return to Copper Penny Bullion Investing