This week's roll finds

This forum is for discussing hunting and collecting US and Canadian circulation Silver Bullion Coins, other types of minted bullion, and other types of precious and base metal investments other than Bullion Pennies and Nickels.

Please Note: These articles are to inform your thinking, not lead it. Only you can decide the best place for your money, and any decision you make will put your money at risk. Information or data included here may have already been overtaken by events – and must be verified elsewhere – should you choose to act on it.

This week's roll finds

Postby DuckTales253 » Fri Jun 01, 2012 10:12 am

My roll searching is done completely by hand, and I only have time to do a little bit each week, like less than $100 worth total. But I still come out with some pretty good stuff.

This week I found a silver Roosevelt dime in the wild. The first time that has happened in a while, and it was a 1946 (first year and key date) to boot! Also a 1945-P Jefferson war nickel. The Mercury dime was the one I found at work (already mentioned in another post). Then, while making a pickup at my local bank, the teller owed me fifty cents in change, and one of the quarters he handed me happened to be a 1986-S Proof! It's been circulated, but still cool. It's the little stuff like this that keeps me going!
Attachments
w-silver-r.jpg
w-silver-r.jpg (154.7 KiB) Viewed 99 times
w-silver-o.jpg
w-silver-o.jpg (178.02 KiB) Viewed 99 times
Last edited by DuckTales253 on Fri Jun 01, 2012 1:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"No man is poor who can do what he likes to do once in a while!" - Scrooge McDuck
DuckTales253
Penny Pincher Member

Re: This week's roll finds

Postby Metals Mogul » Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:27 am

I sure do love finding war nics! And the silver isn't too bad either ;)
Selling CTU's for $140 SHIPPED w/ DC...PM me!
Metals Mogul
Penny Pincher Member

Return to Silver Bullion, Gold, & other Bullion Metals