Pockets.

This forum is for discussing hunting and collecting US and Canadian circulation Silver Bullion Coins, other types of minted bullion, and other types of precious and base metal investments other than Bullion Pennies and Nickels.

Please Note: These articles are to inform your thinking, not lead it. Only you can decide the best place for your money, and any decision you make will put your money at risk. Information or data included here may have already been overtaken by events – and must be verified elsewhere – should you choose to act on it.

Pockets.

Postby agmoose » Thu Jun 07, 2012 5:01 pm

So I took a pair of pants out of the closet this morning, and as I pulled them off of the hangar, noticed there was something in one of the pockets. Reach in and BAM - a small ziplock with 2 Walkers and 2 Franklins! I had totally forgotten about those, and hadn't worn the pants since I'd picked them up back in January at a flea market. Also in the pocket, $11 FRNs......not a bad day.

Moral of the story - check your pockets..............or don't and enjoy a prize later. lol.
agmoose
1000+ Penny Miser Member

Re: Pockets.

Postby reddirtcoins » Thu Jun 07, 2012 5:03 pm

"Truth, like gold, is to be obtained not by its growth, but by washing away from it all that is not gold."- Leo Tolstoy
reddirtcoins
1000+ Penny Miser Member

Postby avidbrandy » Thu Jun 07, 2012 5:50 pm

yea I tried that with my puppy because I was so happy to get him. stuck him the closet and forgot about him. For some reason I didn't get to enjoy the euphoria of getting a new puppy all over again.
avidbrandy
Penny Hoarding Member

Postby Thogey » Thu Jun 07, 2012 5:51 pm

avidbrandy wrote:yea I tried that with my puppy because I was so happy to get him. stuck him the closet and forgot about him. For some reason I didn't get to enjoy the euphoria of getting a new puppy all over again.

:shock: :lol:
If I have the gift of prophesy, and know all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have all faith, so as to move mountains but do not have love I am nothing. And if I give all my possessions to feed the poor, and if I surrender my body to be burned but do not have love it profits me nothing.
Thogey
Too Busy Posting to Hoard Anything Else

Postby shinnosuke » Thu Jun 07, 2012 6:16 pm

avidbrandy wrote:yea I tried that with my puppy because I was so happy to get him. stuck him the closet and forgot about him. For some reason I didn't get to enjoy the euphoria of getting a new puppy all over again.

:lol: :lol: Which was worse, the stink in the closet or the tail-whipping you got from your wife?
When in the Course of human events it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them... (Thomas Jefferson)
shinnosuke
Super Post Hoarder

Postby Kurr » Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:04 pm

wife?..... uh, .... WIFE!!

..... (runs to basement !!)
KJV Bible w/ Strong's Concordance: http://www.blueletterbible.org/
The Two Republics: http://www.whitehorsemedia.com/docs/THE ... UBLICS.pdf
Good reading: Frederic Bastiat "The Law" http://bastiat.org/en/the_law.html

A number of people are educated beyond, sometimes way beyond, their intelligence. - Tenbears
Kurr
Too Busy Posting to Hoard Anything Else

Postby shinnosuke » Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:12 pm

Kurr wrote:wife?..... uh, .... WIFE!!

This is why we have so few of the fairer sex on this forum. :)
When in the Course of human events it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them... (Thomas Jefferson)
shinnosuke
Super Post Hoarder

Postby Numis Pam » Mon Jan 07, 2013 4:37 pm

shinnosuke wrote:
Kurr wrote:wife?..... uh, .... WIFE!!

This is why we have so few of the fairer sex on this forum. :)

Haha..... :lol: At least you admit we are the fairest of them all.... hehhehehe :angel: yeah, I am a little bored today and reading old threads that sound interesting in the title and came up with this little gem!! ... :roll:
Too Busy Sorting and Hoarding to Post Very Often! :-)
Numis Pam
1000+ Penny Miser Member

Return to Silver Bullion, Gold, & other Bullion Metals