Free merc dime

This forum is for discussing hunting and collecting US and Canadian circulation Silver Bullion Coins, other types of minted bullion, and other types of precious and base metal investments other than Bullion Pennies and Nickels.

Please Note: These articles are to inform your thinking, not lead it. Only you can decide the best place for your money, and any decision you make will put your money at risk. Information or data included here may have already been overtaken by events – and must be verified elsewhere – should you choose to act on it.

Re: Free merc dime

Postby Rosco » Wed Nov 17, 2010 2:56 am

Made the call Gal was nice did ask for phone # but they had that when I called Said would send info on Gold :P

My junk mail has been low lately an we have a 40 gal container on wheels to handle it :lol:
Rarely Hand Sorts ....Hope that the Hoard goes to the Boys
Rosco
Post Hoarder

Postby billo » Wed Nov 17, 2010 11:52 am

It takes a lot to get me heated up on the phone but they managed it. Some people they have working must be fine, but some are complete jerks and jokes. I'd say the hassle is not worth the dime if you get the wrong person.
Nickel and (silver) dime me.
billo
Penny Collector Member

Postby billo » Wed Nov 17, 2010 12:43 pm

Guy was talking crazy stuff too, trying to sound like they were the only reputable company selling gold, and you have to do things their way. I wonder if they actually prey on less knowledgeable people watching TV, or if it's just one maniac making up nonsense. I'll be interested to see the materials, how much their PM is marked up, what kind of hype.
billo
Penny Collector Member

Postby TXBullion » Wed Nov 17, 2010 2:36 pm

Well the company called me today so they "could send me the right gold package". Not worth the hassling for the merc. Really prying..... ughhhh
TXBullion
Too Busy Posting to Hoard Anything Else

Postby aristobolus » Fri Nov 19, 2010 4:23 pm

I called today, and the man who anwered began to question me as to what type of investing in gold I had done in the past. When I began to briefly share with him, "some AGE's, ..." AND HE HUNG UP ON ME!

I know that the best retibution on these people is to keep calling back. So I did. I got a seemingly friendly lady who took my phone number, and said she would call me back today. I am giving her an hour. I will hound these people into honoring their promotion. If any of you are so inclined, why don't every one of us call them (repeately if need be). I think I am going to put this number on my facebook and email mailing list. Businesses like this who are rude deserve to be reverse spammed. Call them at 1-800-461-1247. Press redial if you do not get through. Publicise their number as well in as many venues as you can.
aristobolus
Penny Collector Member

Postby aristobolus » Fri Nov 19, 2010 4:34 pm

I called back, and got a good gent named Brent. He took my name and number, saying that he would call me back in five minutes: He did. My mercury dime is on the way.
aristobolus
Penny Collector Member

Postby billo » Fri Nov 19, 2010 9:53 pm

I think they've just got one dude there who has lost his marbles.
billo
Penny Collector Member

Postby Pennysaved » Sat Nov 20, 2010 11:28 am

I did get my dime last night; they spent $4.95 to mail me a packet of information that had the dime in a small plastic cover.

Ugly dime but free silver is free silver.
Pennysaved
Super Post Hoarder

Postby billo » Sun Nov 21, 2010 12:01 am

Got my dime, that restored my good humor. My dime is a bit worn but not ugly, I like it.
billo
Penny Collector Member

Postby aristobolus » Sun Nov 21, 2010 3:10 am

billo wrote:I think they've just got one dude there who has lost his marbles.

Your probably right.
aristobolus
Penny Collector Member

Postby cdickrun64 » Sun Nov 21, 2010 9:40 am

thanks, did it.
cdickrun64

Postby camtender » Fri Nov 26, 2010 10:08 am

Called early morning the day of the post (11/17), spoke with lady who was nice, got a call later in the afternoon from man who had questions, said he would send and I should have package with dime the early next week and would follow up.

No package, no dime, and no follow up call. Called and spoke with Antoinette who said they did not know why package was not sent, but would make sure and send.

I have got to ask, if a business cannot deliver on a small promise, why would I risk investing any amount of real money with them?
camtender
Penny Collector Member

Postby Slaphot » Fri Nov 26, 2010 4:04 pm

I called on Thur the 18th, I spoke to a nice gentelman. One week later still no merc.
Slaphot
Penny Hoarding Member

Postby appjoe » Mon Nov 29, 2010 12:54 pm

I ordered mine on 11/16/10 Never received it, a neighbor ordered one on the same day about 4 hours after me and she received hers on 11/20/10. For 1 merc they can keep it I'm not calling them back.
appjoe
Penny Hoarding Member

Postby cdickrun64 » Mon Nov 29, 2010 7:41 pm

Got my package today....no dime:(
cdickrun64

Postby camtender » Mon Nov 29, 2010 9:46 pm

To follow-up,

Received a voice mail last week to call them back, I called today and they said they had no record of me. What a joke, these people are lost.............................why would anyone invest money with them.

I call scam..........
camtender
Penny Collector Member

Postby lewbo » Sun Dec 05, 2010 11:05 pm

Just looking for an update, see a few got their dime--- I never did, but did not get any sales calls either.
Selling US pennies 1.9 face shipped. Never mind I am keeping everything!
lewbo
Penny Hoarding Member

Previous

Return to Silver Bullion, Gold, & other Bullion Metals