Silver on Fox News

This forum is for discussing hunting and collecting US and Canadian circulation Silver Bullion Coins, other types of minted bullion, and other types of precious and base metal investments other than Bullion Pennies and Nickels.

Please Note: These articles are to inform your thinking, not lead it. Only you can decide the best place for your money, and any decision you make will put your money at risk. Information or data included here may have already been overtaken by events – and must be verified elsewhere – should you choose to act on it.

Silver on Fox News

Postby CtrlAltBernanke » Wed Jul 18, 2012 1:07 pm

So this is the second day in a row that I have seen silver commercials on Fox News from two different companies. I often thought that it was a better buy to purchase gold before you saw all the commercials everywhere because all the big buyers did their thing, purchased what they needed, and powers that be advertised gold so their positions would continue to be strong. I'm thinking that if these silver commercials continue that the same thing will happen for this PM. If Glenn Beck and all the other propagandists start pushing silver over the next few months, I can fully see silver taking off. Any thoughts?
CtrlAltBernanke
Penny Collector Member

Re: Silver on Fox News

Postby Morsecode » Wed Jul 18, 2012 2:22 pm

Ok, as soon as I started to reply to this post, an ad by American Gold came over the radio. It was loud and urgent.

It's been my experience this usually means the market has already topped out.
Let's Go Brandon Kamala
Morsecode
Too Busy Posting to Hoard Anything Else

Postby CtrlAltBernanke » Wed Jul 18, 2012 2:47 pm

Agreed. It's loud and urgent for the people who have serious holding in gold.
CtrlAltBernanke
Penny Collector Member

Postby Jonflyfish » Wed Jul 18, 2012 3:14 pm

They are selling all of their gold to me. Quick, it's urgent!!!! :lol:
Jonflyfish
1000+ Penny Miser Member

Postby everything » Wed Jul 18, 2012 6:20 pm

Silver might take off, but it will fall again, that is unless industrial demand rises significantly. China will probably use silver like they did copper as collateral, that is until it's coming out of their ears. Commercials means someone is making money selling silver & gold.
everything
Penny Hoarding Member

Return to Silver Bullion, Gold, & other Bullion Metals