how do i register an account on Bullionstacker?

This forum is for discussing hunting and collecting US and Canadian circulation Silver Bullion Coins, other types of minted bullion, and other types of precious and base metal investments other than Bullion Pennies and Nickels.

Please Note: These articles are to inform your thinking, not lead it. Only you can decide the best place for your money, and any decision you make will put your money at risk. Information or data included here may have already been overtaken by events – and must be verified elsewhere – should you choose to act on it.

how do i register an account on Bullionstacker?

Postby frugi » Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:21 am

When I go to the register page, it allows you to fill in the boxes, such as username, password...etc. but then there is NO sumbit button, there is no way to go on after you enter all of your information. I want to register but cant figure it out,,,,can anyone help me, perhaps I am missing something.
https://pre82.com/
SELLING CENTS ^^
frugi
Post Hoarder

Re: how do i register an account on Bullionstacker?

Postby natsb88 » Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:36 am

There are some errors on the bottom of the page, something isn't loading correctly. I'll let the admins know.
natsb88
Too Busy Posting to Hoard Anything Else

Postby scrapman1077 » Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:38 am

PM Silver Addict, he is an addmin there
scrapman1077
Penny Hoarding Member

Postby frugi » Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:42 am

awesome if you are on top of it, I wont worry. let me know how it goes. thanks. :)
SELLING CENTS ^^
frugi
Post Hoarder

Postby barrytrot » Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:43 am

I quit bothering with Bullion Stacker. It's lame that all my posts take more than 10 hours to appear!

I thought it would be just the first couple, but it persisted and it simply ensured that whenever I did say something by the time it was live it was irrelevant or already said.
barrytrot

Postby natsb88 » Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:01 am

He's going to work on it this evening, just got done at work.
natsb88

Postby frugi » Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:38 am

thanks...I probably wont post much of anything, I just want to read stuff in the trading forum, and it wont let me in there until I register.
SELLING CENTS ^^
frugi
Post Hoarder

Postby clashctyrokr » Mon Jul 30, 2012 12:45 pm

barrytrot wrote:I quit bothering with Bullion Stacker. It's lame that all my posts take more than 10 hours to appear!

I thought it would be just the first couple, but it persisted and it simply ensured that whenever I did say something by the time it was live it was irrelevant or already said.

99% sure this is a temporary thing to prevent spammers/scammers. If your posts still take that long to submit, maybe contact an admin. I love Bullionstacker and I think you would too if you gave it a chance!
clashctyrokr

Postby natsb88 » Mon Jul 30, 2012 12:49 pm

barrytrot wrote:I quit bothering with Bullion Stacker. It's lame that all my posts take more than 10 hours to appear!

The first 10 (I think) posts are manually reviewed by a mod before they show up, to make sure they aren't spam and follow the rules for buy/sell/trade.
natsb88

Postby Rodebaugh » Mon Jul 30, 2012 2:25 pm

natsb88 wrote:

The first 10 (I think) posts are manually reviewed by a mod before they show up, to make sure they aren't spam and follow the rules for buy/sell/trade.

Just a way for SA to get first crack at all the good deals from the newbs. :lol:
This space for rent. :)
Rodebaugh
Realcent Moderator

Postby natsb88 » Mon Jul 30, 2012 6:48 pm

SA fixed the registration page.
natsb88

Postby Silver Addict » Tue Jul 31, 2012 5:24 am

natsb88 wrote:

I try to move most people manually that I recognize from here or SilverStackers, and those that introduce themselve in the introduction forum. I miss a few once in a while though, or am on vacation and miss a lot. I've lowered it down so it isn't 10 posts anymore.
Silver Addict
Penny Collector Member

Postby barrytrot » Tue Jul 31, 2012 6:33 am

My introduction post never showed up! Honestly. It just never appeared.

I had a couple posts that never appeared.

I understand Silver Addict, you hate me :) Actually that makes you pretty wise :)
barrytrot

Postby Silver Addict » Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:20 am

barrytrot wrote:My introduction post never showed up! Honestly. It just never appeared.

I had a couple posts that never appeared.

I understand Silver Addict, you hate me :) Actually that makes you pretty wise :)

I dunno. Anyone can (should be able to) post in the intro forum without waiting for it to be approved. I checked your member status, it shows you are a regular member. I will blame it on the software, it is severly out of date and needs upgraded.
Silver Addict
Penny Collector Member

Postby cheeple » Wed Aug 01, 2012 6:18 pm

I'm really trying to get into bullionstacker but the format isn't as user friendly as other forums.
I will send you a free silver dime, just go here: http://www.cashcrate.com/443331 earn $10 for yourself then I'll send it to you!
cheeple

Return to Silver Bullion, Gold, & other Bullion Metals