Interesting Article on Silver

This forum is for discussing hunting and collecting US and Canadian circulation Silver Bullion Coins, other types of minted bullion, and other types of precious and base metal investments other than Bullion Pennies and Nickels.

Please Note: These articles are to inform your thinking, not lead it. Only you can decide the best place for your money, and any decision you make will put your money at risk. Information or data included here may have already been overtaken by events – and must be verified elsewhere – should you choose to act on it.

Interesting Article on Silver

Postby PreservingThePast » Wed Dec 08, 2010 5:43 pm

http://news.goldseek.com/GoldSeek/1291816800.php

Today there are hundreds of billionaires and hedge funds throughout the world - some of whom may be tempted to squeeze the large concentrated short positions of JP Morgan in particular. JP Morgan is now facing lawsuits and being sued for manipulation and suppression of silver prices. The internet campaign of Max Keiser to 'Buy silver and Crash JP Morgan' has gone viral and is now being picked up in the mainstream media.

Quote from above linked article. Has anyone else heard about the part I have in red???
PreservingThePast
Post Hoarder

Re: Interesting Article on Silver

Postby Corsair » Wed Dec 08, 2010 8:07 pm

PreservingThePast wrote:http://news.goldseek.com/GoldSeek/1291816800.php

Today there are hundreds of billionaires and hedge funds throughout the world - some of whom may be tempted to squeeze the large concentrated short positions of JP Morgan in particular. JP Morgan is now facing lawsuits and being sued for manipulation and suppression of silver prices. The internet campaign of Max Keiser to 'Buy silver and Crash JP Morgan' has gone viral and is now being picked up in the mainstream media.

Quote from above linked article. Has anyone else heard about the part I have in red???

I don't watch much business television, but I do spend a lot of time watching Fox News, MSNBC and NBC (I figure if you add them all together and divide by three, you'll get halfway truthful coverage) and I have heard zip about silver, JP Morgan, or a lawsuit against them.

And please, no hate on the choice of channels. I trust who I trust, and I form my own opinions.
"Now watch what you say or they'll be calling you a radical, a liberal, fanatical, criminal. Won't you sign up your name, we'd like to feel you're acceptable, respectable, presentable, a vegetable."
Corsair
Post Hoarder

Return to Silver Bullion, Gold, & other Bullion Metals